Chapter 34

Niall is 6 months pregnant today with our son and things have not been going well with our lawyer. He keeps saying that our case against Jaxon will most likely not end well since he's just a child. He hurt my baby girl though! This stinks. There has to be something we can do I thought.
Courtney has been doing better. I don't know what it is but she has been a little happier which makes me happy. I looked over and see Alexandria and Courtney playing together while Kian and Autumn were playing together. It seems to me that Courtney and Alexandria have been really close lately. I wonder why.
"Harry?" I look over and see Niall.
"Is everything alright love?" Niall asked
"I'm fine. I'm just a little stressed with this court thing?" I say with a sigh
"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean it could end badly for all we know" Niall said
"I know but I don't know what else to do Niall. I mean Jaxon is just a kid and so is Courtney and not to mention Sienna is or was her best friend! I'm just so frustrated with all this!" I yell.
I punch the wall in anger. I can't take this. What do I do?
"Harry calm down please" Niall said
"I need some air" I say and head outside and slam the door. I then walk to the park near by to think.

Niall's POV
I know this is stressing Harry out. The lawsuit, lawyers, the money everything. I just wish he would talk to me. He doesn't need to do this on his own. The kids and I are worried about him.
"Papa okay?" Courtney asked as she walked over to me.
"Yeah he's fine. He is just a little upset that you got hurt princess" I say.
"I feel better now. Alexandria and siblings been helping me!" Courtney said happily.
"Oh yeah" I say
"They say it okay and that Jaxon no come near me again. They say he in trouble." Courtney says
"Yeah he is" I say not having the heart to tell her she might see him again. I wish things were easier but this lawsuit really needs to blow over for our daughter and Harry's sake.

(I need ideas! Please comment!)