Chapter 24

Courtney's POV
I can't believe it! I'm in third grade. I'm excited but also very nervous. What if no one likes me. I wonder if I'll make any friends. I know Autumn will but I'm not sure about myself. As soon as we got to my sister and i's classroom I gripped my daddy Harry's hand as tight as I could.
"Ready princess?" I hear papa say as I hold his hand and Autumn is holding daddy Niall's hand.
"No. I stay with you?" I ask nervously. Papa sighs. I hope he's not upset.

Harry's POV
I bent down by Courtney's height and smiled.
"You'll be fine Princess. You'll love your teacher and make a tons of new friends." I say with a smile.
"But what if people don't like me cause I'm partially deaf?" Courtney asked.
"Then they're idiots because you are sweet girl" I said with a smile.
"I don't want to go!" Courtney says and clings to me. I look at Niall who is worried.
"Niall why don't you bring Kian and Alexander to their room. I've got Courtney and Autumn." I say and he nods and walks off with the boys to their room.
"Listen to me princess you'll like third grade. And also you'll have your sister with you in class." I say with a smile trying to reassure her.
"Really?" Courtney asks
"Yes. Autumn will you stay by your sister today and make sure everything goes okay?" I asked Autumn.
"Yeah! I'm so excited!" Autumn says.
"See everything will be fine and once school is over you can tell me all the cool stuff you both did." I said with a smile.
"Okay papa." Courtney says.
I then take Courtney and Autumns hand and walk in.
"Hello! I'm Mrs. Williams." A lady with dark red hair said.
"Hello I'm Harry styles and these are my daughters Autumn and Courtney." I said as Autumn waved excitedly but Courtney waved shyly.
"Nice to meet you both. We're going to have a lot of fun today!" Mrs. William's says.
"See Courtney. You'll have a lot of fun and you'll have your sister with you." I say trying to reassure her.
"Papa I don't want to go. I want to stay with you." Courtney says and clenches my hand tightly. I sigh not knowing what I should do.
"Courtney we're going to have a lot of fun today and on the first few weeks I have an all about me lesson. You get to do a bunch of fun homework assignments and play games." Mrs. Williams said with a smile.
"Really?" courtney asked curiously.
"Yes but you have to stay to find out what we're going to do." Mrs. Williams said with a smile
"Okay but can I sit with sissy?" Courtney asks
"I actually have you and Autumn next to each other at your groups." Mrs. Williams said
"Okay. Bye papa." Courtney says
"Bye papa" autumn says. I give the girls a kiss and then leave. I watch from behind the door as Mrs. Williams lead them to a table. I then meet up with Niall and he smiles.
"How did it go?" Niall asks
"At first not so well but I managed to get Courtney to go in with Autumn." I said
"That's good. The boys went right and started to play. I have a feeling it's going to be a good year for them." Niall says
"Let's hope." I say still a little worried about Courtney. I really hope this will be a fun year for them.

(As I said previously I was thinking of making either one of the girls or boys either gay or transgender. Would you like me to and which character and gay or transgender?)