Chapter 8

I can't believe it! Today my babies are turning two. Time seems to be going by too fast. I want them to stop growing up!

"daddy!" Courtney calls and runs towards me. I lift her up in my arms and she giggles.

"Where is papa?" I ask as I hold Courtney

"He get sissy!" Courtney says

"Well lets go see them" I say and take Courtney upstairs in my arms to see Harry finishing up with Autumn.

"There's the other birthday girl!" I say happily

"Morning love" Harry says and kisses me and we both walk down with a girl in each of our arms.

"Do you know what today is?" Harry asked

"Birfday!" Courtney and Autumn yell at the same time.

"That's right!" I say and once we are in the kitchen I put Courtney down in her chair and Harry puts Autumn down in hers. Harry goes over to the fridge and grabs some fruit to cut up for the girl's breakfast.  The fruit is cut up and evenly put into two bowls for the girls. while the girls are eating i start to speak. "at lunch before your nap we'll have some ice cream cake and open up presents. how does that sound?" i ask them 

"YAY! Both the girls say and clap. After they are done eating Harry helps clean up the girls and we both take one out of their chair and the run off to play.

"Daddy! Papa! Come play!" Autumn says

"Yeah pway!" Courtney says and runs over and hugs Harry's legs tightly.
Harry and I head into the living room with the girls and we sit down and play dolls with them for about three hours. Then lunch rolls around and I make them Nickelodeon Mac and cheese. After their lunch the girls decide they want to dance. I turn on some appropriate kid music and they start dancing. I pull out my phone and record not only the girls dancing but Harry as well. It is quite funny. After their little dance party the girls open their presents. I had gotten autumn a belle play house and a beauty and the beast tea set. I got Courtney an Ariel doll that says phrases and a teddy bear that wears a princess outfit from build a bear. Harry got Courtney a kids movie that uses sign language. He also got her a Ariel toy car to ride in and a Ariel play house. He got autumn a belle play house, a teddy bear with a princess out fit from build a bear and a belle toy car. Harry also bought them some new clothes and and shoes. I love that he spoils them but it worries me. After their lunch and opening their gifts Harry takes Courtney in his arms and I take Autumn in my arms. We both head upstairs and put them in their cribs.
"Happy birthday Autumn and Courtney" I say and kiss each of their foreheads.
"Goodnight princesses" Harry says and kisses Courtney and Autumn's forehead. Harry then comes out of the room.
"I know I've said it before but thank you for treating them as your own Harry" I say and wrap my arms around his neck.
"It's no problem. I love them and I love you Niall" Harry says and kisses me. Harry takes my hand and we head to our room. I undress into my boxers and Harry does the same. I get into bed and Harry gets in with me.
"I love you Niall never forget that" Harry says and kisses me. We start to heatedly make out and then things get more heated. Harry and I then take off our boxers and we have sex. No we make love. We were so into it that I didn't see if he used a condom or not. Soon we were both gasping for air.
"I love you Niall" Harry says as we both collapse in each other's arms.
"I love you too Harry" I say and feel Harry kiss my forehead. We then both fall asleep in each other's arms. We weren't expecting that we would parents again in nine months.

As you guessed of have mentioned in comments. Niall is going to get pregnant again. Should  he have a boy? A girl? Twins? If twins again what genders and what names do you like?