Chapter 40

Courtney's POV
I can't believe it. I'm pregnant. I have a little baby boy or girl growing inside me and I don't know who the father is! I could feel tears gather in my eyes as I thought of my dads. They'll be so ashamed.
"Courtney! Come down here!" I could hear my papa Harry yell.
I sigh and head downstairs to see all my siblings and parents on the couch.
"What's going on?" I asked confused
"Your papa and I have some news!" My dad Niall said happily.
"What is it?" Kian asked
"You're dad and I are expecting" papa said happily.
"What?! Are you kidding me?!"Autumn yelled
"No" my papa Harry said putting his hand on my dad Niall's stomach
My eyes bulged as I heard this. What am I gonna do? My dad is expecting and so am I.
"Yay!" Alexandria said happily.
"Yeah great." I said and got up. I then walked back to my room and shut the door.
I grabbed my phone and texted Ariel.
"Can I come over? We need to talk" I texted her.
"Is everything okay? Are we breaking up? 😢She texted me
"I'll explain when I come over. Be there soon." I say and opened my door to see my sister Autumn.
"Are you okay? You didn't seem to excited when dad and papa announced they were pregnant?" Autumn said
"Neither were you and I don't want to talk about it!" I yelled with tears and ran past her and out the door to Ariel's place.
"Courtney?" Ariel said as she opened the door after I knocked numerous times.
I tackled her in a hug and cried. She then helped me inside and sat with me on the couch.
"Love what's wrong?" Ariel asked concerned as she wrapped her arms around me.
"I-I'm p-pregnant?!" I cried in sadness.
"What?!" Ariel yelled
"Please don't be mad. I-I was r-raped." I say in sadness.
"Oh my god. Are you okay?" Ariel asked worried.
"I'm so scared. I mean I'm only 16." I cried into Ariel's arms.
"Shh it'll be okay. I'll help you" Ariel said
"I-I couldn't ask you to do that" I said scared.
"We'll do this together. Everything will be okay."Ariel said and kissed me.
I spent the rest of the night at Ariel's completely forgetting to call my dads. I knew I would be in trouble the next morning.

(Leave ideas on what should happen!)