Chapter 38

Courtney's POV
I felt free. It has been years since that day in the court room. Since then I have not heard from or seen Jaxon and I was no longer friends with Sienna. I know it wasn't her fault that her brother touched me but hanging out with her was too painful. I have gotten over that pain but now I have a new pain to deal with. I refuse to tell my dads as they would be so ashamed.
I had been hanging with the wrong crowd. We were at this party with some friends. I had just slipped away for a second to get a drink when I felt a hand around my mouth. I was dragged upstairs and into a bedroom with the door locked.
"Got her!" A guy yelled and threw me on the bed.
A gag was then put into my mouth and I was tied to the bed. Next thing I knew my clothes were ripped off and I tried to scream but no one heard me.
I tried to look and see if I recognized any of the guys but I didn't recognize a single one.
One by one they each took turns touching and raping me. I wanted this to be just a bad nightmare but it felt too real. I tried to fight back but the guys over powered me.
"That was fun wasn't it?" The guys said to each other.
One took out a switch blade and cut the ropes and removed my gag. I felt numb and could not move. What would my dads think? What about my sisters? And my brothers? Please God please I beg of you don't let one of those bastards get me pregnant. I thought as I cried.
I gathered my clothes and ran home in tears. I then ran up to my room and changed quickly and took my make up off. I then just laid on my bed completely numb. Why? Why did the bad stuff always happen to me? That was my last thought before I cried myself to sleep.