Chapter 26

It has been three months since Alexander has told us that he wants to be called Alexandria and that he was transgender. I am learning to accept it and doing my best to try to understand. Niall and I have started going to and lgbt therapy group to help us, we'll mostly me to understand it better.
"Harry! You ready to go?" Niall yelled.
We were finding out the gender today. It's Niall's three month appointment. We got all of the kids in the car and headed to the clinic.
"I can't wait air to see what we're having!" Niall said all excitedly
"Me too babe." I say with a slight smile as I drive.
Once we were there and everyone got out we headed inside. I checked Niall in as we waited for the doctor.
"Niall Styles?" The nurse called
I then helped Niall up and we headed inside with the children. The nurse took Niall's weight and height and then lead us to a room.
"Dr. Pierce will be with you shortly" she said and left.
"Harry are you okay? You've been awfully quiet" Niall said.
"Papa okay?" Courtney asked curiously
"I'm fine." I say and just then Dr. pierce comes in.
"Hello Niall and Harry. It's been a while" Dr. pierce said with a smile.
"It has. A few years to be exact" I say
"I see. Are these your children?" Dr. pierce asked as she got everything set up for Niall.
"Yes this is Autumn, Courtney, Kian and um Alexandria" I say
"I thought you two had twin boys last time" dr. Pierce said confused.
"We did but Alexander told us he was transgender basically and we've accepted that" Niall said.
"Oh I see. That makes sense." Dr. pierce said. She then put the gel on Niall's stomach after he lifted his shirt up.
"Since you haven't been here for your last two check ups we'll make sure everything is healthy first and then check the gender of you want to know." Dr. pierce said
We both nodded and the kids watched intrigued.
"Well it looks like everything is healthy and you are not having twins this time. There is only one baby in there" dr. pierce said
"That's good. I mean Harry and I will probably want another one after this one but I'll be glad that it's just one this time" Niall said.
"Would you like to know the gender?" Dr. Pierce said
"Yes" Niall and I said at the same time.
"Well congratulations it looks like you are getting a little boy" Dr. Pierce said
I smiled and looked at Niall then my kids. I could tell Kian was happy to be getting a brother since his twin basically told us he wanted to be a girl. I could not wait for my new little boy to be born.

(Leave name ideas below and also leave ideas on what you want to happen next chapter please! I need ideas.)