Chapter 37

Alexandria's POV
I can't believe it! I'm finally going to start transition therapy! No more of just wearing girls clothes! I'll finally be able to start my hormone pills! My dad Niall said that I could officially get my name changed as well today!
"So are you excited for today?" My dad Niall said
"Yes! I'm super excited!" I said happily.
"Have you thought about what you want your name changed too?"
"I was thinking Alexandria Jamie Styles" I said happily.
"That's great" my dad said as we pulled into the clinic.
It's finally happening! I can start being myself! I thought as we headed inside. Once inside my dad filled out a few forms for me and we waited to be called.
"Dad?" I asked as we waited.
"Is Papa Harry mad at me?" I asked
"Why would he be mad at you?" My dad asked concerned.
"Because I'm not like Kian you know I mean I'm not really comfortable as a boy. I feel like I was supposed to be a girl." I said sadly.
"You're father and I both love you. We accept you as you are so stop worrying." I say
"Alexander Styles?" The nurse said. I had an annoyed look on my face.
"It's Alexandria Styles" I say as I walked through the room.
"Sorry dear it just said under your birth name Alexander" the nurse said as we headed into a room.
"The doctor will be right with you." The nurse said and left. The silence was awkward as we waited for the doctor. I hope everything goes okay. I thought worriedly.
"Hello I'm doctor Wilson" the doctor said
"Hello I am Niall styles and this is my daughter Alexandria." My dad said acknowledging me as his daughter rather than his son which made me happy.
"Okay so first thing is first. I have to ask are you sure that you want this? Many teens say they do and then sometimes regret it." Dr.Wilson said
"I'm 110 positive! I AM A GIRL!" I said annoyed
"Okay. Okay. Well first thing we'll do is change your name on your birth certificate and any important documents. So what would you like to be called?" Dr. Wilson said
"My name is Alexandria Jamie Styles" I said proudly.
He then how sad fill out some forms to change my birth certificate, social security number and other important documents.
"Okay now is there any medications that you are allergic to?" Dr. Wilson asked
"No not that I know of" I say and look at my dad.
"No he is not" My dad said.
"Okay now I am going to put you on some hormone pills. This will help increase your estrogen levels and will stop any facial hair and such from growing. This is the first step. We will start with this and go from there." The doctor said.
"Okay!" I said happily.
I then looked at my dad happily and he only smiled back.
"Okay I am going to put you on Estrace for a month and then once the month is up we will meet again to see where you are." Dr. wilson said
"Thank you!" I say happily. My dad and I then left to get my prescription. I am finally going to be able to feel happy in my own body.

(I don't know much about transitioning for transgender people so please if you know anything about it or what should happen with Alexandria's transition let me know.)