Part Ten

Zayn

I walk downstairs. It'd be nice if I remembered how the hell I got home, but I guess I'm scared to find out what happened if it's something bad. I also noticed a hickey on my collarbone. So right now I hope I wasn't that out of it to lose it to someone random. I mean... I wouldn't be losing anything since I've lost it already, but that's only for me to know.

"Good morning, Zayn," Doniya sends a glare my way as she greets me. I nod and take a pill for my headache. "So, I'll give you one chance to explain why the fuck you came home with a girl and who she is or else I'm telling mum," she gives me two options. I slowly turn to her. I did what? I came home with a girl? Where is she now? Who is she? I hesitate to ask the questions now.

"How did she look like?" I ask her. Her eyes widen and she gasps. "No, I'm serious, how did she look?" I repeat the question. She sits back. She looks at me for a moment as she thinks how to answer my question.

"Isa. Whoever she is," she mumbles, "She also told me that you should text her when you wake up. So, who is she?" she asks folding her arms over her chest. Okay, now that's a start. I know I haven't been violated. That I haven't fucked up. I stayed in my lines tonight.

"Oh..." I sigh in relief, "That's Isabelle. A friend of mine and Liam's," I answer her question, "The reason why I came home with her is probably because I was just out of it," I mumble and take my phone. I dial her number and press my phone against my ear. It beeps a few times. Doni looks curious.

"Yes?" Liam's voice appears. She's with him? What? Or I dialed the wrong number... So I quickly check. Nope, it's Isabelle's. I clear my throat.

"Hey... Where's Isa? She got back alright?" I question him because I assume she went back. He laughs. I frown. Is that a laugh of... Wait, what did I do? Did he find out I like her? Is he laughing about me?

"Yeah, mate, she took care of you and when she got back she had a total blackout. Louis had to get her to throw up and drink water. Now she's still sleeping. Still breathing, at least last time that we checked," he answers. I close my eyes and sigh. Okay, that's good. I mean, not good that she had a blackout, but good that she went back safely.

"Okay, thanks. Tell her to text me when she wakes up," I tell him. He hums and then I say bye before I hang up. I look at Doniya. She's still looking at me curiously. "She had a blackout when she got back to Liam's place," I tell her, assuming that she wants to know what happened. I make myself a coffee and sit by the table.

"How do you know her? She looks like one of the... Rich people," she mentions, "Hate rich people. Except Liam, he's your friend," she adds. I frown. Isa is too, so what's the difference? She is also my friend.

"She is one of the rich people, yes. But she's nice," I defend her, "She's been on my side even against Harry," I state it as a fact because she knows the Harry situation. She gives me a look. "He punched me in the face and she got him beaten up for it," I smile as I sip my coffee. She cocks an eyebrow at me.

"So she wants to take your v card. Got it," she groans. I frown. Why does she have to make her look bad? I guess it's unusual, but it doesn't mean no one would ever like me. My luck isn't that bad either.

"I don't think so, no. She wouldn't do that," I don't let her get to my head. She doesn't answer, just shakes her head at me. I mean, if it's her that got me home, I'm guessing it's also her who made that hickey. Let's just hope I didn't have sex with her. My phone begins to vibrate, so I get it out of my pocket. It's her? I pick up and get up from the seat. I wait for her voice.

"Hi. How are you? Alive? Doniya didn't chop your head off?" she asks weakly. I chuckle. I take my coffee and leave to the living room where I'm alone now. I don't want Doni to eavesdrop on our conversation.

"I'm alive and okay, yes. How are you? Heard you had it rough after you left," I say quietly. She laughs. That beautiful laugh. It makes me smile too. Immediately I paint a picture of her in my mind with that smile of hers.

"We don't talk about it, okay?" she answers, "Anyway, I just talked to Liam to rewind what happened and I also want to know if you happen to remember anything?" she asks. Does she not remember as well?

"No. I don't even remember you taking me home," I answer. She hums. I now pray that Liam knows something. Remembers something.

"Well, then all you have to know is that the hickey is by me and no, we didn't have sex. I couldn't do that to you and even if I could, Liam didn't let anything like that happen while you were out of it," she explains the one thing I was most worried about, "The rest is just us drinking shots and smoking joints," she adds. I close my eyes as I sit down. I feel like a ton has fallen off my shoulders just now.

"Thank you for the information rewind," I thank her, "Will I see you today though?" I ask her. She's quiet for a moment, but then she sighs. That doesn't sound too good. I thought I'd see her.

"I don't know, I wanted to call my chauffeur and go home, watch some movies. You know, netflix and chill. If you're down for that, you can come along. But I'm watching romance movies, so you'll have to watch them too," she tells me making me grimace. When have I ever watched romance movies willingly? It's always been forced by my sisters. Or by mum on Valentine's day.

"Isa, I didn't think you were that type of a girl," I tease her as I sit on the couch, "But yeah, I'm down," I add before she gets it wrong. She giggles. It's the first time I agree willingly... Just because I want to spend time with a girl. Wow.

"Cool, I'll have my driver pick you up on the way home," she says, "And don't ever call me that girl if you're down for it as well. That boy," she playfully adds. I laugh. She does know how to respond to things like these.

"I'll think about it, that girl," I answer cockily. Doniya walks in with a grin. I give her a glare which she flips off. She points at her pussy and then points at me. I immediately understand what she means, so I take a pillow and throw it at her. "Stop!" I whisper-yell at her.

"Stop what?" Isa asks confused. I roll my eyes at Doni because she shakes her head. The look in her eyes says she is willing to continue to torture me. And I somehow get it. She wants to know these things about me. About girls I talk to.

"It's just my sister. She's making fun of me and she also thinks that you only want me, because-" I don't get to finish because Doniya runs to me and places her hand on my mouth and shakes her head with wide eyes. Okay, let's not tell her that.

"Because?" she asks. I can hear it in her voice that she's confused and probably frowning. I frown at Doni. She takes her hand away.

"I don't really know how to explain it. I mean... because me and Lilith were the only ones... Well Lilith to be precise, who bothered to talk to you and make friends with you," I think of another reason. Doni nods her head. "I know it's not true... Well, I hope at least," I softly add. Doniya sits next to me, one of her legs still over my leg from when she ran to me and jumped in my lap to stop me from talking. I know she can hear Isa talking now.

"She thinks I want you?" she playfully asks, "Why, did you tell her that?" she laughs. I look at Doni for help because I don't know what to say.

"I, uh... It's about tonight... That you..." I say and look at Doni motioning with her hands to continue and then shaking her head. I frown and look at the coffee that I've put on the table. "Fuck it, she thinks you want me because I'm a virgin. It's because when she told me you look like a rich person and I told her you are," I tell her the truth. She hesitates to answer and Doniya now gives me a slap on the back of my head. I know it's frustrating because she's actually nice.