Part Thirty

"It's the necklace from the last party," I whisper and take the necklace. It's so beautiful, but very expensive. I'm scared to break it.

"Pricey gift from someone who you just put away for two decades," Louis chuckles, "I have to go now, so you take care. I'll see you later," he tells me. I wave at him and then look back down at the necklace. Why would he want to give it to me? I'm definitely not worth that necklace.

I turn to Lilith and Zayn to show them the necklace. They're both clearly surprised. I look at it once again. What do I do with it?

"I'm returning it. It's too expensive," I tell them and look at Harry. He's giving me a grin. "What you grinning about?" I frown. He shrugs and looks at the necklace in my hands. Right. The necklace will be his new weapon against me.

"Zayn, I'd say, be careful. If she puts her ex in prison and still gets gifts from him, you should be careful. Might get wrapped around her finger. You know, what if you get her pregnant and she like... Decides to do suicide?" he mentions. I frown. What the hell is wrong with him?

"That really was unnecessary. And rude," I defend Zayn, "That was a really low blow, even for you," I shake my head at him. He grins and looks at Zayn. I intend to wipe that grin off, but there's literally nothing I can tell him about it.

"Okay, what is he talking about? Are you two having sex?" Lilith is shocked. Both me and Zayn look at her. "What? So it is true?" she looks at Zayn with wide eyes. I look at him. He's shaking his head. She doesn't have to know. It'll hurt her more than it hurt me.

"Harry, you know what? Insult me all you want, but do not ever speak to him like that, let alone bring shit like that up!" I look at Harry again. He wiggles his eyebrows. "You're just disgusting," I mumble. He looks at Lilith. Not her... She's not going to take it well...

"She's defensive because she knows what I'm talking about," he winks at her. I look at Lilith. She looks at me confused. I have to dodge a bullet, so I have to think fast. Very fast.

"Don't tell me you've had something to do with anything like that," she whispers to me. I slightly lower my chin and then shake my head. She frowns. That'll buy me some time to think more.

"Oh my god. You're lying to me," she immediately says, "I know it because I know your reactions too well!" she explains why she thinks I lied. I sigh and shake my head again. Okay, I got it. I know what to tell her.

"Well, fine. Someone who's close to me," I answer, now actually lying. Then I look at Harry again. He has a grin on his lips, he's looking all smug. I take out my phone and find the number of my butler. I quickly press call and make my way out of the classroom. He picks up greeting me neutrally. "Hi, Vincent... I've got a little favor to ask if that's okay with you?" I bite my lower lip. I fiddle with my fingers as I wait for him to reply.

"Yes, sure. What kind of favor?" he asks, not surprised. I sigh and close my eyes. I don't usually ask him for these kind of favours, so how do I say this?

"Dig up some information on Harry Styles, please. Could you do that?" I say. He's quiet for a moment. "The worst of it all," I add. He chuckles. Then hums.

"I'll see what I can do about it. How long do I have?" he questions his deadline. I smile now because it's honestly the first time he's agreed to dig up some dirt for me. He's always told me it's not worth it.

"Doesn't matter. Well, it'd be good if it was like during this week and... Well, the faster the better," I answer his question. He hums again. I close my eyes for a second. Then open. I look around.

"I'll get on it then. I'll send it all to you as soon as I get any dirt on him," he sighs. I smile. Now that's what I call being lucky. He finally agreed to something.

"Thank you, Vinc. I appreciate this really much," I thank him, "Bye! See you later," I say and then hang up. I go back in the classroom still with a smile. I feel like an idiot right now. Harry looks up from his phone and he cocks an eyebrow at me. I sit in my seat exactly when the bell rings.

   The whole lesson I thought about the date me and Zayn are having after the lessons. He's thought about it and I really hope it turns out as good as I wish it to be. But then again, I know it will no matter what. He's just a sunshine and there's no way it can go wrong. Too much has happened already, it's time to relax.

   I'm interrupted by Zayn who taps on my shoulder. I turn to look at him. He smiles at me, but then his smile disappears. He passes me a note. I turn back in my seat and check the note that he just gave me. Read it. It says, thanks for taking the fall. It means a lot. I frown and then look at him again. I nod. I look at Lilith and smile when I see her looking at me. But she doesn't smile back. Honestly, what's up with her? She expects me to tell her every single thing that happens in my life or what? My phone vibrates, so I turn back and check who's texting me. When I see Vincent's name flash across the display, I smile again.

   I get up and throw my things in the bag, before looking up to see if Lilith and Zayn are ready. When I do, they're already waiting on me. We leave the classroom. I startle a bit when Harry begins to walk next to me.

"So? Spill it, what dirt have you found on me?" he asks me as he places his arm around my shoulders. I frown and look at him. He surely knows when something's happening around and about him.

"What, you think I'll actually tell you?" I ask and giggle, "Hun, I'll use it for when I need a real good comeback," I answer. He shakes his head.

"Now. Or I'm attacking Zayn," he threatens, "With what I know. Not literally, of course," he adds. I think about it and then look at Zayn. He looks quite uncomfortable. And Lilith does look disappointed that she doesn't know.

"You know, I am now getting a bit offended because from what I've gathered today, Zayn, you've told Isa much more than you've told me. And you know me for quite a while," Lilith speaks up, "I mean... I know you two have history, but fuck... I didn't even know you came from Las Vegas. You told me you came from the UK," she explains. He sighs.

"He actually is from England. He lived in Las Vegas only for like two years," I tell her, "And it wasn't him who told me about his past. It was Liam," I lie. It was Vincent, but who cares, right? Liam's in prison so I can stitch a few things to him. "And, to tell you the truth, Harry... You're quite an angel, to be honest." I grin at him, "Only accused of a murder that hasn't been solved yet because they don't have the needed evidence against you," I answer his demand for information. He nods. He expected that, that's for sure.

"Right. I figured it would be easy to find," he mumbles, "And that's it? Gosh, you need better information diggers," he frowns. I look at him quite surprised. Time to surprise him, aye?

"Oh, I wouldn't speak before hearing it until the end," I roll my eyes, "Your girlfriend which... Was your fake girl, remember, yes?" I ask him, "She went missing after you two broke up. No one's ever seen her. I wonder where she disappeared," I continue to talk, "Oh, and... Remember Dean?" I ask. He immediately pulls away from me. I can see fear in his eyes. He just shakes his head at me and begins to walk the other way. "That's what I thought," I whisper and then I grin because I know I've gained the upper hand. And hell, I'm going to use it wisely.