-5- could this be love?

[Could this be love?]

Until.... She opened her eyes.

" Freen? " She talked.

" Y-yes? " I stuttered.

She was about to talk when we heard some clicking sound of the door. Guess, some securities are here now. I helped Becky to stand up and we fix her things. Her bags, her uniform. The door bursts open. I saw 2 guards, Heng and.... Prim?

" Wait- Freen? " Prim called me.

" Yes babe? "

" You were with Becky? All this time? " She asked.

" No, Prim, Ahm- it's not what you think it is. We're both got locked here because we have a detention. And suddenly this thing happen. " Becky explained. Everyone in the school knows that Prim is my girlfriend, and a short-tempered girl.

Prim grabbed my arms and fix my necktie. I grabbed my blue coat and wear it.

" Gosh, why are you here? " Prim asked me.

" We're gonna talk about this in the car, okay? Go on. Heng, bring Prim with you. Gonna fix something here in the library. " I ordered. Prim nodded and kiss my cheeks. Heng walked away with her.

" You okay? You can go home alone? " I asked Becky.

" i'm okay, i can go alone. You can now go. " She replied.

" Right. Take care- " i stopped when Prim entered the room again and pulled me.

" She's fucking alright okay, let her go now. " She said to me and pulled me outside. Phew, fuck this girl.

++++++++++++++

I'm in the car with Prim right now, and she decided to break the ice.

" You promised to me that you're gonna go in my flat. I cooked your favorite dish, then suddenly i'm gonna see you with an another girl? " She said.

" Babe, i told you, we didn't mean it. We didn't expect it, We're trapped. It's just an accident. I can't even call also, because there's no signal. " I explained.

" Then? What did you do inside there? With her? " She asked, arghhh, she's jealous again?!

" We didn't do anything. " I replied.

" Nothing? You and her are both in the library for an hour now. And now you're gonna tell me that you didn't do anything? I don't believe you. " She said turned her back from me.

" We didn't. We just talked. Don't tell me you're being jealous over a nerd? " I answered.

" Ofcourse, i'm your girlfriend. Hun, i love you so much, i can't bear it if i lose you. I hope you felt the same way tho. That you're not gonna be like my father, don't let me go. I hope you really love me as much as i do. " She said.

" Yeah. I do. " I just end that conversation with that words. Fuck.

++++++

Becky's pov

I'm home. I saw my brother playing some random video games, My father saw me and hug me.

" Heyyy, it's really late in the evening, where have you been? " He asked as he break the hug.

" I got trapped in a library, dad. " I answered.

" What? Did your phobia attacked? " He asked, i nodded as a response.

" aww, alright. Go rest now. I know you're tired. " Dad said as i hug him. And walked upstairs. I slumped myself to the bed and let the drowsiness take me.

++++++++

Freen's pov

" Tell me the truth, Freen Sarocha Chankimha. There's nothing happen yesterday? " Heng asked as he sipped his drink.

"Are you too? Prim confronted me about that yesterday. Are you going to add more?" I answered with a mixture of annoyance.

We were in the barracks with Noey, Heng and Irin at that time.

"You can't blame Prim, that's how she feels. You can't avoid her being jealous. Especially yesterday you and Becky were caught together. It's just the two of you. Naturally, Prim will be really paranoid." Noey added.

"I'm going to kill you two, nothing really happened. You know that I don't like that Becky, you know that I'm very annoyed with her, You know how bad my anger is. And you expect me to be happy when I was with her in the Library? Think about it bitches." I said while drinking the juice I brought.

They just laughed at what I said, but suddenly I spoke.

" but I felt and learned something from her. " I said. They stopped and immediately fell silent.

"I met the real her, inside that room. In the 55 minutes we spent together, I found out how dedicated she is to learning and studying." I added.

"maybe that's different, what if you love-"

"No, stop it, Irin, just because you have no one to trip with huh, that's why you're tripping me, you bitch" I interrupted what she was going to say.

"just saying" She said. They just laughed there, they made me laugh but deep inside I also thought, Could this be love?