-28- Clarified and Answered

(clarified and answered)

Becky's pov

I slumped myself to the bed and cried so hard. She love Prim, and i'm not going to be Prim. I ripped what i'm wearing and leaned against the wall to cried even more. Until, i felt my eyelids starts to became heavy.

+++

I woke up to the sound of a car engine that stops, i heard footsteps, climbing upstairs. I stared at the door knob waiting for it to open, and it really did, the door throw a blonde hot girl wearing a red suit, looking at me.

" Hey. " She shortly called.

" What are you doing here? Just go back where you from, just leave me alone. " I fought without looking at her.

" Why did you leave? Tell me what's bothering you so that i'm not this confused. " She replied.

" You're the one. " I whispered.

" What? "

" You're the one. " I say a bit louder.

" Look, what?? I can't hear you. " She said again.

" IT'S FUCKING YOU! "  I just bursts out.

" The fuck??? What did i do??? " She suddenly asks with panic laced in her voice.

" YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KEEPS ON CONFUSING ME!! I DON'T KNOW HOW AM I GOING TO ACT WHEN I'M AROUND YOU, FREEN! JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY HAD IN YOUR MIND CAN YOU?! " I yelled.

" Becky, I- "

" NO, ANSWER AND CLARIFY EVERYTHING TO ME! DON'T LET ME HANGING HERE. " I cuts her.

" Sorry.. "  She murmured. I pressed my palm on my face, I knew it, She will never.

" I don't know. " She added.

" WHY?!!!?? " I shouted.

" BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW REBECCA! I KEEP TELLING MYSELF THAT I'M INLOVE WITH PRIM AND YES I AM! BUT WHEN I'M HERE TO SEE YOU, YOU KEEP ON FLASHING IN MY MIND, I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS AN INFATUATION , BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW. IT'S JUST, YOUR PRESENCE IS NOT AN ENOUGH REASON FOR ME TO PURSUE YOU. " She revealed. Ouch.

" what the fuck..  " i said and sat on the floor, crying my fucking eyes, because of this. She walked towards me and kneeled in front of me.

" Sorry to hurt, i didn't mean it, but that's the truth. This is also for you, to keep yourself out of this confusing relationship, Bec, I just can't wait for you. " She said and kiss my forehead, Fuck that. I slightly aggressively remove my head, that makes her bowed her head.  She stood up, i looked up to her and shake my head slowly. And she mouthed 'Sorry' again. And leave me alone in that room, She finally did.

This fucking hurts so bad.

++++

I went to school and walked around, early huh, my class starts at 8, but i'm here even it's only 7. I need to check the stage because i'm the SSG's stage manager, there's a program later and i'm preparing. Suddenly, I heard high voices of someones behind the stage.

" THE PROFESSOR GAVE HER TO US, FREEN! " the voice shouted. I can't be wrong. It's Nam's voice. But why she's shouting?

It's Freen, The President of SSG. Oh i almost forgot, i'm with her always because of SSG, And it's fucking bad that we're together after all happened yesterday night,

My thoughts got snapped when Freen raised her voice.

"I WAS JUST SUSPENDED, THEN I RETURNED, THIS IS THE FIRST ONE TO MEET ME, WHEN I RETURN? THAT YOU ACCEPTED A STUDENT LIKE HER WITHOUT YOU EVEN TOLD ME?" She said to Nam.