-47- Day 13

[Day 13]

Third person's pov 

It's the same feeling for Freen. Different day, same set-up. 

But different way of pursuing the same girl. Amusement park? that's the place where they're now stepping in. 

The air crackled with anticipation as Freen steered Becky towards the entrance of the amusement park.  Becky, ever the pragmatist, was skeptical. "Are you sure about this, Freen? I haven't been to one of these in years."

Freen squeezed her hand, her smile radiating pure joy. "Trust me, Becky. It'll be fun. We haven't had a proper day out in ages."

The park was a kaleidoscope of color and sound, the air thick with the scent of popcorn and cotton candy.  Freen, with her infectious energy, dragged Becky from ride to ride, their laughter echoing through the park.  They rode the roller coaster, their screams blending with the wind, and spun dizzying circles on the teacups, their laughter echoing through the park.  They even braved the haunted house, emerging with a mixture of exhilaration and relief.

As the sun began to set, casting long shadows across the park, they found themselves sitting on a bench overlooking the Ferris wheel.  The lights twinkled like distant stars, reflecting in Becky's eyes.  A wave of emotion washed over Freen, a bittersweet mix of happiness and longing.

"Becky," she whispered, her voice thick with emotion, "I still remember the day we first met. We were just enemies then, but even back then, I knew I loved you."

 " I remember the day when I walked past here, I was young, so carefree.  I spent the whole ride making myself silly, and when I got to the top, I wished I have someone I can kiss, right there, under the stars."

Becky's gaze softened, a flicker of tenderness in her eyes.

"And then there was that time I got lost in the maze.  I'm so scared, but I found someone and she helped me to get through those. But when I met you, I want to be with you when I laughed so hard.  It will be like the whole world will disappear, and it will be just us."

Freen's heart ached with a mixture of joy and sorrow. Freen whispered, her eyes welling up with tears.  "And even though things are different now, I still believe in us.  I still believe that one day, we'll be one again."

A tear escaped Freen's eye, tracing a path down her cheek.  Becky reached out and gently wiped it away, her touch sending a jolt of electricity through Freen.  "I know you do, Freen," she said softly, her voice laced with a hint of sadness. "But for now, let's just enjoy this moment.  Let's just be fine. " 

Freen nodded, her heart aching with a mixture of hope and despair.  She knew that Becky was right.  For now, they were just friends.  But deep down, she held onto that flicker of hope, that one day, their love would find a way to bloom again.

As they walked out of the park, hand in hand, the Ferris wheel continued to spin, its lights reflecting the bittersweet beauty of their shared moment.  The amusement park, a symbol of joy and carefree abandon, had become a poignant reminder of their past and a fragile hope for their future.

Fragile memories, for a fragile person.