-15- Missing Prim

[Missing Prim]

I walked towards the class hoping to see Prim. I looked around i saw no one. No signs about Prim.

" Hey, where's Prim? " I asked Noey.

" I don't know, i don't even care about you girlfriend. " She replied.

" oh wow, i'm just pathetically asking, c'mon. " I responded.

" Well i don't know, but i saw her. " she replied.

" who? prim? " My mood lit up.

" No, Becca, There she is. Hi beccaaaa! " She answered waving to someone from the door, i looked and i saw becky waving back. Tss.

" She's not the one i've been looking for. " I said and sighed.

" Well she's the one i wanted to see. " Noey responded, i just rolled my eyes and looked at the clock. Where's prim?

+++++++++

I walked towards our house and slumped myself on the couch, i'm literally missing prim. Where is she? Suddenly i heard someone opened the fridge from the kitchen, I stood up and walked towards there. I saw Noey, Heng and Nam drinking and eating the foods, oh wow.

" Hey, c'mon join us. " Heng called me.

" The audacity to come over here without my permission? " I replied.

" Nahhhh, c'mon, i know you're literally missing someone right now, is it... bec? " Noey said.

" shut that name, don't involve someone who isn't here. " I snapped her and rolled my eyes.

" What happened between you two? " Heng asked.

" She and Prim have a fight because of Bec, Because prim confronted becky about the marriage. " Nam replied before i answered Heng's question.

" And? "

" And Freen saw the fight so as the good wife she is she grabbed Prim out of the fight and scolded her. " Nam added. Suddenly the fight flashbacks to me..

Flashbacks

I took Prim to the nearest restroom and closed the door.

"Damn it! Why are you stopping me?!" She shouted.

"Prim, can you stop this first, it's embarrassing." I answered calmly.

"Me? It's embarrassing? She's more embarrassing, It's disgusting, she knows that you love me, why is she still clinging to you?" She answered.

"Becky and I are not doing anything bad, we already talked about it, didn't we? You will only spend 1 year, you won't even notice the time." I argued.

" Because I know that that Becky already likes you, And you are going along with her flirtatiousness!! " he responded.

"What's happening to you? Can't you see what's happening here? The people around me, my friends, know how many days I spend just to save this relationship, to lift it up, I still love you, isn't that enough assurance?? I try every day, Prim. Everyday. But you still let jealousy swallow you, I'm all yours, I won't like that Becky even if she's my wife, We're both forced into this relationship Prim, So it's impossible for her to like me, What's so hard to understand there ? I'm dissapointed with you..." I couldn't stop myself from blurting out everything I wanted to say that silenced her.

I started to back away and grabbed the door handle and went out, she still chased me.

"babyyy, I'm sorry, heyyy don't leave me, babyyy" she stopped when she was still holding me. I faced her with a cold face.

"Are you still angry?" he asked.

" who doesn't? You just created a scene." I answered.

"I'm not the first one, it's your Becky!" She replied.

"Stop the lies, People said that you were the first, you rushed. Many saw it. You are the one who started the trouble, your jealousy is out of place, Your patience is very short." I promised.

"Sorry, I just got carried away, Of course I love you very much, And I will fight for you no matter who wants to steal you from me, I hope you can see that." She continued to explain.

"I don't know how to understand you. I don't know Prim." I answered, while shaking my head.

"Forgive me, Freen, baby, I'm sorry, pleaseee, sorryyy." She said.

"Why don't you just go home? Go home. Then we'll talk when we're not mad at each other." I said and walked away again. It's hard like this.

End of the flashbacks

" Girlll " nam snapped me.

" W-why? " I asked.

" You zoned out. " Heng replied.

" Oh sorry, i was just thinking about... Her. " I responded.

" It's fine bro, becky's already upstairs anyways, maybe Prim's gonna come back, just wait. " Noey added.

" I hope she do. " I mumbled.

" She will. " Irin said.

" What if let's grab a drink at the nearest bar? Let's have some fun bitcheeees???! " Heng suggested.

" Lezgooo! " -nam

" C'monnnn! " -noey

" Alrighttt, Freen join us! " -irin

" I'm in, let me just fix my things. " I mumbled and fix myself. After it i went downstairs and i saw them waiting for me.

" Let's get going? " I asked and they nodded in sync, we hopped in the car and heng started the engine. Let's forget you Prim, even just tonight. But imma wait. I will still.

[Sorry for  the delays, i'm gonna upload another chap for tomorrow, as a peace offering, promise!! Sorryyy againnnn!]