-17- day that i've been dreading for

[day that i've been dreading for]

Freen's pov

I am parking my car and hopped out of it. I locked it also before walking towards the school gate. The school guard saw me.

" Heyyy thereee Sarochaaaa " he called me.

" Don't call me that. " I replied coldly not looking at him.

" Right. Sorry. Ahm, Have a great morning! " He answered.

" Am i late or what? " I asked.

" No, you're too early, the classes are 9:30. " He replied.

I looked around and i saw a group of people beside the stage. I ran towards them and i saw, Prim?

" Prim? " I called her. She looked at me and her smile faded away.

" Hey. " She replied shortly.

I was about to talk but suddenly a boy grabbed her arm.

" C'mon, Prim. There's flowers out there. " The boy said and Prim smiled to him. I felt my blood boil with that. She rant with the boy.

" Who's that? " I asked the girl.

" oh it's Non. Prim's boyfriend. " The girl replied.

Boyfriend.

I was speechless as i stood there,
unsure of what to do. 

Without a word, I run away, leaving them behind.  Tears streaming down my face but i didn't care. I doesn't know how long i was running until i found myself behind a tree, where no one couldn't see me.

" FUCK FUCK " I mumbles.

" I hate this life! I hate this heart! I hate this brain! I hate everything!! " I said letting everything from me flows.

+++++++

I doesn't want to go to school, not because it's a another day but because i really just didn't want to see anyone right now.

" Hey there sarochaaaaa." Some of the students greeted me as i passed by and as usual, i didn't give a damn.

"Get out of my way!" I just shouts and everyone immediately obeys within seconds.

Becky's pov

"Good morning, Freen " I greeted. She doesn't have to know who's this voice was because it makes her blood boil every time she hears it. I knew it.

"Stay away. " She warns but she knows that her warnings didn't work to me.

" oh, you're not in the mood? I just want to tell that your mom- " she stopped me by slamming her locker.

" I don't fucking care. Get out. " She said.

" Really not in the mood? Let's eat pizza later? " I asked, changing the topic.

" No. "

" How about, Burgers? "

" I said no. "

" Fries? Juice? Ice cream? "

" just shut up- "

" Noodles? Nandos? Spaghetti- "

" Nooo! "

" Why? " - i asked.

" Can you just go? I'm not in the mood!! " She shouted.

" Why? " - i asked again.. innocently.

" You're such a little piece of shit? Aren't you?! " She replied brushing her head in annoyance.

" Your mom told me to look after you- " she cuts me.

" Then don't obey her!! The contract said that we shouldn't care for each other. Right? What are you doing right now?! " She responded.

" I told you, your mom wanted me to do it, but i don't want to. " I said.

" Then don't. If you don't want. Is it hard for you to do?! " She responded.

" I think it's time for everyone to know.  I don't care about everyone's reaction, We're just force to get married didn't we? Everyone knows i'm inlove with Prim and i love and choose her in any way, even if the choices are she and you. " She said, didn't cares about my reaction and feelings .

" That i just need to do this, for your family's sake , to save your family's debt and life. " She added.

" You're such a horrible person, A nerd, a bookworm, and i don't like it honestly. There's no thing that's gonna make me like you. " She said..

" Freen you're taking too far..  " i mumbled.

" I don't care about what you say even what you think. I'm gonna use you if i want to, i'm gonna make you leave if i want to, and i'm gonna make you obey me if i want you, but if this is about me, you shall not care. " She said to me.

" F-freen.. "  she cuts me by pressing her lips on me.

preSSING hER liPS???!!

I hate it when someone kiss me in public, even it's her. It made me feel the greatest shame, humiliation and embarrassment i've ever feel in my entire life. And i experience it to her.

to the one whose with me.

to the one i care.

to the one i married.

to the one i.....

expected to have care to me.

My legs shaken while walking backwards.

" That's what you want right? oh there's tears? Is that what they called tears of joy?? " She said then chuckled.

" No.... i... stupid. " I whisper to myself then ran away.

Later on, i saw myself walking in a familiar street.

I entered our house and i saw Noey, Heng and Nam.

" oi? bec? it's too early for your class dismissal isn't it? " Nam asked.

" You don't care.. imma leave. " I mumbled and walked upstairs.

" Is everything alright? Bec? " Noey
asked following me behind. Heng grabbed her and stopped her.

" Let her alone. " Heng said.

" Why did you stopped me? " Noey whisper-shouted.

" Leave her alone first. " Heng responded.

I entered my room and packed all of my stuffs, i'm gonna go to my mom, i can't stand her any longer.

I walked downstairs and looked around, Heng saw me and ran towards me.

" Bec? What's wrong? Why you have these luggages? " He asked. Noey and nam ran towards me also.

" I can't stand your friend any longer. Sorry. " I replied.

" Please be patient, Bec, what happened? " Noey asked.

" No need, just please don't tell to her that i'm gonna go with my mom. " I said.

" Bec... " Nam looked at me with a pleasing eyes, begging me to stay.

" Sorry.. " i said.

" Right, if you're fine with it, we're gonna let you, take care of your self ok? " Heng said. I nodded and they hugged me. They're really different from their friend. They really do.