-16- You will never be her

[you will never be her]

Freen's pov

We walked towards the bar and find a seat, i sat and waited for Noey and heng to order a case.

They came back holding the case and foods, We laughed have fun and talk about our problems.

" c'mon, it's not that big of the deal, you just have to let yourself be with her. Maybe there's a chance. " Noey said talking about Becky.

" tss, big mistake, i would rather be with a guy than love a girl like her. A nerd will just ruined me. " I replied .

" But remember the day that you chose her over prim? That was...shocking. " Irin talked.

" I did it for my reputation, to be clear. So that people have nothing to say to me, so that they can see me as a good wife. " I added.

" But is there really no chance? " Heng asked.

" There's no. I will never, Heng. " I admitted.

Suddenly when i drink my shot i saw in my peripheral vision that there's a black haired girl that exactly looked like.... Prim? I looked and i adjust my eyes to look at her clearly.

" bro? what's wrong? " Heng asked.

" the fuck, is that prim? " I mumbled as i stood up.

They all look and stood up as well.

" No she's not, it's just some random girl. That looks exactly like Prim. " Noey replied and made me sit again. Oh she's not. Maybe I'm just... Thinking about her that's why?

" You just miss her, that's why you see her in so many things. " Nam blurted out and give me my shot.

" c'mon, drink it. " -nam

" forget about prim for now babes, cheers! " Noey added and we all cheers. Maybe i must forget Prim? Even just tonight..

++++++++++++

Becky's pov

It's already 1 am of midnight, and i still wonder where's Freen, Noey said i should wait for them, but it's already 1. Where are they? Suddenly i heard someone shouting from outside.

" PRIMMMMM!!! " the voice shouted.

I opened the door when i saw Freen closing his car door. I saw noey, heng, and nam guiding her to walk.

" Where have you all been? " I asked.

" To the bar, we thought maybe she can forget Prim but we just thought about it- " noey got cut when Freen holds her cheeks.

" Noeyyyy, i miss Prim c'monnnn! " Freen said, she's obviously drunk, isn't she?

" I know i know, can you handle her Bec? " Noey asked.

" Yes yes, give me. " I replied and they slowly give Freen to my arms.

" Pri- Prim? I need to talk to you. " she said when I started to sit her in the living room, I also prepared a wipe and warm water.

"Stop it Freen, don't now, you're drunk." I said.

"No, you can't stop me from what I want to do." She insisted.

"I love you, I can't take you out of my mind..." I felt as if cold water had been poured from what I heard. And then i remember she's thinking that i'm Prim.

"I don't know what to do, I can't move on without you." She added and started to lie down in the living room because I was about to wipe her.

" I'll tell you everything I feel.. Let's say I'm drunk, but I'm telling the truth." I tried to ignore what she was saying because it couldn't happen.

"Do you want me to prove to you? How special you are to me?" She asked me.

" Freen, please. stop. " I whispered.

"c'mon, give me one more time..." she said.

"Freen, you're drunk, you can talk to me when you're not drunk anymore." I let her stop.

"I may be drunk, but my feelings for you will not change..." she replied. But oh, what am I going to do with it? She stood up and I couldn't stop her.

"You want it? I'll prove it to you? Everything that I feel for you?" She shouted louder and louder.

" shh, Freen, calm down.. " I calmed her down.

"I don't care, if I have to yell it, I will do it, I love you??" She shouted, only to be stopped by me covering her mouth.

" Freen stop, I'm not Prim. Don't tell me that. Then tell her that when you're not drunk anymore. " I blurted.

I don't know why I was hurt when I heard everything she said, That she wants to see Prim again, That she wants to be with her, that she misses her and loves her and that she can be proud like this, I just realized that she loves her so much, and she couldn't let her go even though she was already married. And all of that ended when she said..

" Oh yeah? Then i don't love you, because you will never be her... " and then she fell asleep on my shoulder.. i sat her again on the couch.

"I don't know why what I heard hurts me, because I won't stop you from talking if I can listen to it, If I can ignore it, but why is it difficult? If... I already like you, I hope it's only for a short time , I fall quickly, my feelings also disappear quickly, So I hope it's only for a short time, Because you can't love me, not because of this marriage and Prim, but because of our past that is hard to understand, because we are not often together. You shouldn't love me, And I know you can, I don't want to be hurt like that again like the people i trusted, but right now i want to trust you. Sorry. " I mumbled as i let her sleep on my shoulders.

Please disappear, quickly...

[Here ya go, imma rest again, see you maybe next week?]