-23- Saturday is our day

[saturday is our day]

Becky's pov

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy, i stood up and wear my slippers. I walked towards the bathroom and washed my face. It's saturday, oh, nothing new. I need to do my works and projects, i missed so many. I went out of the room, still dizzy, the water doesn't wake the shit out of me. Because of dizziness, i miss a one stair, it makes me out of my balance but an arm suddenly wrapped around my waist. When i opened my eyes i saw Freen.

" The fuck? bec? What's happening? " She said with a frown while i am standing.

" feeling dizzy, so yeah nothing more nothing less. " I replied...

" Good morning, my freen. " I said and wrapped my arms around her waist.

" Remove that. " She suddenly said.

" awh, why? " I asked still not removing my hands.

" Remove. " She repeated.

" right, fine. " I just said and remove my hands, i was ready to walk away when a pair of hands pulled my waist.

" what the hell- "

" I'm the one who's responsible for holding your waist. Not you, holding mine. " She said.

" Oh, okay, sure. " I said.

" You should eat, there's breakfast out there. " She said to my ear..

" You cooked? " I asked.

" Ofcourse not. I ordered it. " She replied.

" Right, let me go? " I answered realizing her hands are still around my waist.

" sure good morning, wifey. " She responded and let go of me, She walked away towards the kitchen. What the fuck just happened?

++++

I'm writing my essay right now and fuck i'm out of words, but i'm the nerd so i have ideas.

" ..surveys because.. " i stopped.

" no no, i'm not gonna use because, ahmm, what's good word? hmmm- right! due to the fact that. " I note down that and continued. Phew. Tired. I need to finish 5 essays, One project, 3 presentations. Argh.

I sipped in my coffee and suddenly i felt a hand wrapped around my shoulder.

" Whatchu doin nerd. " Freen asked.

" The assignments, that i missed. " I responded still writing.

" c'mon stop it first.. you should rest bec.. " she said after letting go of me and laying on the couch behind me.

" I want to but i can't. Soooo no. " I replied.

" Ofcourse you can. Imma order food for us. You want? " She asked in her usually cold tone. Ofcourse, do you think she's talking to me in a sweet way, no. She still used those cold tone, hays.