-35- Day 1

[Day 1]

Freen's pov

1 week later 

It's been, a week. Yeah it is. 

I did not know anything and what's happening right now. I just felt like i'm utterly alone. Yeah, i'm still with her inside the house, but her presence, there's no one. A whirlwind of emotions engulfs me. It's as if a veil has been draped over our connection, leaving me feeling a sense of emptiness and longing. I yearn for the warmth of her touch, the genuine laughter we once shared, and the deep conversations that used to flow effortlessly between us. 

I went down the living room just to see the sunshine slapped me. I'm not feeling anything, I don't feel going out and going to school. What for? Just to see her have fun and the more she have fun, The more it kills me into sadness? 

Each moment feels like a mere facade, a hollow shell of what our relationship once was. My heart aches with the absence of the genuine connection we once had, and I find myself questioning if I am enough to captivate her attention and truly be present in her world. 

It's a bittersweet cocktail of sadness, confusion, and a longing for the love that once enveloped us. I yearn for the days when her presence felt like a safe haven, where we could truly be ourselves and find solace in each other's embrace. But amidst this emotional storm, I hold onto a glimmer of hope, hoping that with time, effort, and open communication, we can rediscover the deep connection that once made us feel invincible.

As i think of these things, my eyes darted to something, A pen and notebook. I quickly stood up and pick up that thing and stared at it. It's a blank notebook, and as far as i remember, That was my old notebook back in highschool, A way came in my mind. 

I'm not going to give up loving Becky. I'm not going to give up giving her the things she deserves. I want to be with her. I want to earn her trust again, I want her. And maybe this thing works. I don't know how long i'm going to do this but I'm not going to stop until I make her mine again. 

++++ 

Becky's pov 

I was eating my lunch here in canteen and i'm talking to Bright. 

" How's the food, Bec? Is it good? " he asked. 

" yeah, better. " i replied. 

" anyways, i want to ask, how are you and Freen? Are u two???? " He asked and gesturing to me, putting her two index fingers together. 

" No, i cut ties with her. " I said while playing with my cereal. 

" Oh, wow. That's a significant step, Becky. I can only imagine that it wasn't an easy choice to make. How are you feeling about it? " He asked me. I sighed thinking, What am i really feeling about it? 

 " It's a mix of emotions, Bright. On one hand, there's a sense of relief because our relationship had become toxic and draining. The constant arguments and negativity were taking a toll on me. I felt like I was losing myself in the process, constantly walking on eggshells. But on the other hand, there's a tinge of sadness and nostalgia. We shared some good times together, and it's hard to let go of those memories. " I honestly replied. sighing again, after saying those. 

 " It sounds like you've been through a lot, Becky. It's never easy to walk away from a relationship, especially when there were positive moments intertwined with the difficulties. It takes a lot of strength to recognize when something is no longer serving your well-being and to make the decision to prioritize your own happiness. " He answered, well he's right, Freen and I have positive moments.