-2- bumped into her

[bumped into her]

" WHAT?!! " they yelled.

" What you mean what? Are the three of you deaf? Don't you hear what i just said? Geez. " I replied.

" With who? " -noey

" Prim???? " -irin

" To me. " -heng

" Fucking shut it. " I scolded heng.

" Just kidding, geez. Are you in your month now? " Heng replied chuckling.

" I don't even know who, and it's not Prim for sure. " I said to answered their questions.

" All i wanna do is to be alone now- " i stopped on my tracks when someone bumped onto me.

" Fuck- " i cursed as i look at the person. The nerd. Yeah, the school bookworm.

" S-sorry. I- i didn't mean to. " She stuttered.

" Good thing It's just a book, or else i will never forgive you, bastard bitch. " I replied.

" I-it's not books... " She mumbled.

" W-what? " I immediately look down to my shirt and the blood rushed through my veins when i saw a spilled coffee in my shirt.

" FUCK YOU BITCH. " I grabbed her by her uniform and slammed her in the nearest wall. Heng and my friends tried to stop me but they can't.

" Did you know that i'm really annoyed now? And you still have the urge to do this??! " My voice turns up high.

" I'm sorry, i really didn't m-mean it, let me go. " She begged.

" No, you know i really hate you so much. You know that??? I fucking hate you, Armstrong. " I yelled to her and i let go of her as Noey grabbed my hands of her.

" Don't you dare to come back here. Don't. You. Dare. " I said to her. And she grabbed her books from the ground and ran.

That girl is Becky. The school bookworm. And you don't know how much i hate her.

(Flashback)

Becky is our secretary in the room, she wrote a lot on the blackboard and she needs to write it in her notebook also, She was really tired, and she had to hurry because it was raining that day. As for me, after I finished writing, I was playing with Heng and Noey. We just run ahead. Becky told me several times at that time to leave the front and not to interrupt because she was writing, but I ignored her, because I couldn't be followed by anyone. No one dares to order me around. I don't know how becky can get angry because we know, she doesn't know how to get angry, too shy and modest? When she suddenly threw two thick books at me and said...

"DO YOU KNOW I'M WRITING?! SO GET OUT OF THERE. DON'T RAMP YOUR FACE, YOU'RE NOT BEAUTIFUL." She was so angry that our classmates stopped her. I rushed to her but Heng and Noey immediately grabbed me.

" Freen, don't hit that, it's a girl. " Noey stopped me.

I was about to punch at that time, but I just said..

"Becky, If you're angry, don't throw things, you're hurting somebody. "

She answered me.

"What does it matter to me if you're hurt, you're the one ramping your face in front of me. You know someone is writing."

I was annoyed again, and tried to rush again, but I was immediately stopped by my friends.

That's when I harbored a grudge against her, and from that day on I considered her one of my enemies.

(End of the flashback)

" Fuck that girl. " I mumbled and walked away.