-8- clarifying everything to her

[clarifying everything to her]

Freen's pov

[July 24]

The classes has ended and it's breaktime, i went to the canteen and went to the nearest seat. I'm waiting for noey, heng, irin and nam to come. A minute later, they came.

" Hey gays. " I said as i gave nam and irin a hi-5, while i gave heng and noey a manly hug.

" Ayo, so what's your plan for tomorrow? " Irin asked.

" Nothing, just let everything flow. " I answered.

" Awww, our baby is oppressed. " Heng said and was about to hug me but i slapped her arm off.

" shut it, shut the fuck up. " I said, rolling my eyes to her.

" And i'm not your baby, by the way. " I added.

" But, i thought maybe you can talk to her today, to atleast get ready with her? " Noey smartly said.

" oh woah, genius. " nam added.

" me? talk? her? A Freen Sarocha Chankimha never make a first move. Never until y'all die. " I replied and chuckled, as i sips my softdrinks.

"yeah, besides, there's another superstition, isn't there? That the person who is going to get married is not allowed to see his wife before the wedding?" Irin supported what I said.

"No, I mean, just a clarification. So that they won't be awkward tomorrow, because how will they be able to get along with each other tomorrow if they can't talk today, they don't know how to communicate tomorrow," Noey said.

"You have a point." Heng said.

"thanks." - Noey

" but pointless. " Heng said while holding back his laughter.

"Oh fuck you, are you fooling me" replied Noey who in turn made us laugh. But I'm still thinking about whether I'll talk to her or not.. It's up to me

+++++++++

Becky's pov

The class ended and i'm ready to go home, i was walking alone the hallway when suddenly someone pulled me towards the rooftop, i didn't clearly see who it was because of the darkness that surrounding us.

"what the hell" I said suddenly out of annoyance. When we got to a relatively bright place, I recognized who pulled me, Who else? This is Freen. I really don't expect anything.

"What's that? Do you need something?" I asked flatly.

"ahm- can we talk?" She stammered. Wow, never in a million years have I heard Freen stutter to me.

"Aren't we still talking?" I asked.

"Please don't be stubborn, it's important." She begged.

" anyways, ahm- bitch what I'm doing is embarrassing. But I just wanna say that, tomorrow, be formal with me and be a little sweet? Because.. I don't want my grandparents to see that I can be folded by others? And if possible, don't call me rudebitch or anything else you know doesn't sound good?" She said.

"Why? My plan is to talk to you where I'm comfortable, and I'm comfortable there. But okay, for the sake of respect, I'll do it. I thought you wouldn't talk to me anymore because of the days you avoided me." I said as i looked away from her.

"No, I really have no intention of talking to you. Who are you to talk to me, right?" She said while laughing. wow, does it seem like it's my fault?

"Wow, does it seem like it's my fault? If you don't want to talk to me, then don't." I said and was about to leave, but she pulled my arm closer to her and hugged me from behind.

"Hey, we haven't finished talking yet, but if you want to go home, go home, take care, see you tomorrow my future wife." She whispered in my ear and laughed a little then left me rooftop.

My body almost froze in shock mixed with annoyance, anger and fear. really strange. That bitchhh!!!