-20- Worst mess i've ever entered

[worst mess i've ever entered]

Freen's pov

I'm seating on the couch as i watched becky sleep. Finally, i made her sleep. Because i want to think. And think and think. Because i'm confused.

Becky exits once the kiss has occurred. All the students present were chanting my name, and some of them gave me props for knocking down Becky. Because Becky would no longer be obnoxious and annoying, several of them cheered. Don't know why they find Becky annoying when she's only annoying when she's with me????

I had no idea why i would have done it. I doesn't like Becky, for sure, but i feel differently now. After that, i feel bad.

I would anticipate seeing Becky there when i arrived to retrieve my books from my locker, greeting me like the bubbly young lady she is. She has brown eyes that sparkle and a grin that can light up the entire world. Additionally, i would anticipate Becky to be watching me like a bodyguard as i walked down the hallways, glaring deathly at anyone attempting to touch or speak to me, claiming that she is my wife and that they should back off, which caused the entire crowd, including me, to scoff.

But one thing is certain. I missed her, but i wasn't ready to confess it to myself just yet.

My senses came back when i heard the door being closed, i saw Noey got the shock on her face.

" You still here??? " She asked.

" Told you, i'm not gonna go to school for now. " I replied.

" WHAT THE FUCKKKKK????? " she blurted covering her mouth for shouting because she saw becky peacefully sleeping.

" It's the very first time you're absent because of a girl. " She added.

" tsk, it's just normal. I'm expected to be here because i'm the wife, and y'all told me so. " I said lifting my fingers and making the quotation signs.

" oi? no. We don't force you, we just told you that becky is here but we don't force you to go here. " She responded.

" And even if we told you to go here, we expected you to be here. " She added.

" And i'm only here to watch over her because y'all are not here. " I replied, not looking at her.

" Yeah, you're here, to watch over her, and we didn't force you to buy her flowers and foods. " She suddenly said, i looked at her.

" i didn't bring her foods and flowers. " I protested.

" it's on the counter. " She said without looking at me and putting her things on the table.

" oh fuckkk. " I mumbled.

" looks like you're in a deep talk to yourself when i came. What is it? " She asked. Maybe i should tell, first it's Noey. It's my best bud.

I hesitantly answered, "Yeah, I know, I just need some help," taking an interest in the marble floor. It had been a while since they last seen a shy Freen, so she was a little taken aback. 

She attempted to read my emotions but was unsuccessful because i guarded them. "What kind of help?" she asked. 

"About my sentiments." I responded.

" How about your sentiments? " She asked.

I mumbled, "I don't know. Mixed emotions?" 

She commanded seriously, "Look at me, Freen," and 
I turned to face her.

My lips opens slightly and my eyes expand as she asks"Is this about you and Becky?" 

Why did she know that?

"How did you do?" I asked.

She replied, "Listen, sis. We're the ones who told you what happened to becky, Why would you think we didn't know? And another thing News flies so fast than a blink of an eye." 
I nodded in agreement. 

She berated me saying, "And I am really dissatisfied with what you did. You're lucky, I didn't tell your parents any of it." 

In an effort to avoid my friend's glare, i instantly adjust my self on my seat and places my hands on my knee. 

" So," she began. 

"Well, that you know you did wrong what should you do? " Noey asked me.

I tried to speak, but nothing would come out; i knew the answer, but i didn't want to let it out. 

" Freen. " She warned.

I can feel the sweat starting to form on my forehead,my heart racing in my chest, and my  hands shaking. I didn't know why i am like this; it's not me.

"I-I, Uhm, well, uh," i said tremblingly, managing to get the words out.

She nodded letting me talk.

" Noey, I feel like she still can't forgive me. I was blind with rage at that time. I can't bear the guilt inside me, it looks like it's eating me to death. Let's say this thing made me care about her. It's not my intention to kiss her like that,I want her to leave me alone forever. This sounds like shit but I missed her. I really, really do. I missed the way she irritates me, the way she flirts with me, the way her face lit up when she spotted me. She doesn't deserve that kind of kiss. I fucked everything up. " I say fastly.

" yeah. " noey only replied chuckling.

" yeah? That's your reaction?? " I asked.

" Freen, i think she likes you and you liked her too. " She suddenly said.

" Fuck no. " I quickly answered.

" It may be, but base on what you said, you care about her but the Freen i know didn't know how to care. " She said making sense to me.

" No, i do not. " I denied.

" And you know Becky can't  forgive you easily you know that. " She said.

" But she already said it's alright and i shouldn't mind it. " I answered.

" Everything she said is opposite to what she truly feel. " Noey said.

" huh? how? " I asked.

" Yeah, we know, you don't know because you didn't give a bit of your attention to her. Like never. We are her friends. And we knew it. " She explained.

" that's not the answer to my question, noey. " I said standing up.

" If she said she likes something, means she really didn't. If she says everything's alright, means it didn't. Simple as that. " Noey said. Means, she still didn't forgive me??

" But there's an exception. Sometimes when she said that it's okay or something that she likes, when she smiled and stare in that thing or person, maybe it's pure that she really like it. Her actions speaks louder than her words. " Noey added. The way she talked to me earlier, The way she hugged me, The way she slept with me waiting for her to sleep, the way she's comfortable with me... Does it mean?

" It's still up to her, Freen. " Noey said and stood up.

" Imma go first. Watch becky over ok. " She said preparing to leave.

" Yes. I will. "

" Take care, we never experienced this kind of thing freen, someone is hospitalized because of what you did? We never experienced this. Just now. " She said and chuckled.

" don't tease, shut up. " I said and she nodded. She walked out of the room. But she's right. Becky is the first one. That being hospitalized because of me being careless. I care for her, But i don't love or like her, okay??? Whoo! Shit. This is literally the worst mess i've ever entered.