-46- Day 12

[Day 12]

Third person's pov 

While the teacher is discussing, Freen keeps on peeking just to see what's Becky is up to. The small girl was listening attentively while Freen keeps on checking her. Freen is looking for the right time to show becky what she have. When the teacher turned around, Freen grabbed this opportunity to show Becky the picture of the National Museum. (they're seatmates by the way). 

Becky's eyes furrowed after the sudden picture. 

" what's it? " she asked. 

" come with me? " 

" no— " 

" you'll come. " Freen said and looked back at the teacher, grinning happily. Becky just sighed by that conversation. 

++++++ 

The classes ended and Becky walked towards the door, just to bumped with this person—Bright. 

" Up for any food break? " bright asked. 

" sure, c'mon— " 

" beckyyy, the museum is waiting for us c'mon no— oh, hi lil' guy. " Freen said after seeing Bright. 

" you're going with freen today? " bright asked. 

" uh— " 

" yes, she will. I invited her, why? " freen cuts becky's words. 

" I never said I'll come with you, right? " Becky snapped Freen. 

" you just said it earlier— " 

" no, I didn't. " becky interrupted her. 

" you will, love. Now come with me. " Freen said and pulled becky away from Bright. Becky tried to fight but her energy and strength are nothing compared to Freen's. 

What is it this time???? 

+++++ 

They arrived at the museum and Becky still don't want to enjoy knowing she can just enjoy the rest of the day with Bright, but this person beside her didn't make it happen. The air in the gallery was thick with the scent of old wood and the faint, musky aroma of oil paints. Sunlight, filtered through the high, arched windows, painted the polished floors in a mosaic of light and shadow. 

They were in the heart of the "Ephemeral Visions" exhibition, a collection of contemporary art that seemed to pulsate with a life of its own. Each piece, from the abstract swirls of color to the stark, minimalist sculptures, felt like a window into a different world, a world where emotions were tangible and dreams took physical form.

" so what is this? " becky said boredly. 

" paintings. " freen answered logically. 

" I know, idiot. I mean what are we going to do?? " becky replied. 

" look around. " freen said and smiled. She pulled becky again and they look around and hover across the museum. 

Freen, her eyes wide with wonder, stopped before a canvas dominated by a single, swirling mass of deep blues and purples. "It's like a galaxy," she breathed, her voice awed. "Look at the way the colors blend, it's like they're dancing."

Freen turned her gaze fixed on Becky's face, saw a reflection of the painting in her eyes, a swirling vortex of emotions that mirrored the turmoil within her own heart.  She saw the way Becky's brow furrowed in concentration, the way her lips moved as she murmured her thoughts, the way her entire being seemed to vibrate with the energy of the art around her.

A pang of longing, sharp and bittersweet, pierced Freen's heart. This girl, with her infectious enthusiasm and open heart, was a beacon of light in her life, a ray of sunshine that had shattered the darkness that had once enveloped her.

"It's beautiful, right? " Freen asked her voice barely a whisper. She reached out, her fingers brushing against Becky's arm, sending a shiver of electricity through her. The warmth in her chest intensified, a potent mixture of love and fear.  How could she let this girl slip away from her, let this precious connection fade into the shadows? But, Becky? pulled away. 

As they moved through the gallery, each piece they encountered became a backdrop for their spoken conversation.

" isn't this pretty? " 

" wooow, look bec, it's creative " 

" how expressive! " 

" look at this, very chaotic but aesthetic. " 

These are the words Freen kept on saying as they passed through the museum. She looked back at Becky just to see her looking and examining her nails expressing that she really doesn't care and she just want to go home. Freen's smile faded, she looked at the painting in front of them with null eyes, it's minimal but good.

 The stark lines of a minimalist sculpture reflected the clarity of the painting was just like their bond before, the way they understood each other without words, the way their souls seemed to resonate on the same frequency.  The swirling colors of a landscape painting mirrored the turbulent emotions churning within her, the fear of losing Becky, the fear of not being enough, the fear of the unknown.

Becky, oblivious to the turmoil raging within Freen, Freen still continued to point out details, her voice a melody that filled the silence between them.  "Look at the way the artist used light and shadow," she'd say, her eyes shining. "It's like a story unfolding."

" hmm, yeah " 

Although her heart aching with a love that seemed both fragile and eternal, Becky would nod. She stared at Becky and saw her not looking again, With this? Freen would study the way the light danced on Becky's hair, the way her smile could illuminate an entire room, the way her laughter was like a symphony to her ears.—before. And she's hoping she can see it right now. She knew, with a certainty that defied logic, that this moment, this shared experience, was a precious gift—even it's forced. She would cherish every stolen glance, every whispered word, every fleeting touch, determined to hold onto this love, this connection, with all her might.

They paused before a large canvas, a vibrant abstract piece that seemed to pulse with energy.  Freen, her eyes wide with wonder, reached out to touch the surface, her fingers tracing the lines of color.  

"It feels like it's alive," Freen whispered, her voice filled with awe.

Freen, her gaze locked on Becky's face, felt a surge of hope.  Perhaps, she thought, this love, this connection, was indeed alive, a force that defied logic and reason, a force that could overcome any obstacle.

The gallery, with its vibrant colors and evocative art, became a canvas for their own unspoken story, a story of love, longing, and the fear of losing something precious.  And as they walked towards the exit, Freen knew that the journey, however uncertain, was one she was willing to take, as long as she had Becky by her side.

The sun, now setting, cast long shadows across the city, mirroring the shadows that lingered in Freen's heart.  But as she looked at Becky, her face illuminated by the fading light, she felt a flicker of hope, a sense of possibility.  Perhaps, she thought, this love, this connection, was stronger than any fear, any doubt, any uncertainty.  Perhaps, she thought, this love was worth fighting for.

Perhaps, they could come here again, as one, not really that forced to be glad.

++++

A/N: SORRY IF Y'ALL JUST HAVE 2 CHAPTERS FOR TODAY. MAYBE TOMORROW I CAN UPLOAD 3, JUST FOCUS ON SOME STUFFS. THANK YOU GUYS, LOVELOTS!