-6- meet up with my so called wife

[Meet up with my so called wife]

Freen's pov

It's saturday and i'm just holding this phone right now chatting with noey, heng, nam and irin.

noey: you know what guys i miss you all

heng: give me a joke:

noey: fuck you bro it's true.

nam: it's good to be back here

me: hey there, how are you after leaving here and begging us at the same time to add you back?

irin: so bitch attitude

noey: bitch attitude eraaaa

nam: it's fine, bye gonna sulk over here.

noey: i read it as " suck "

irin: noeeeeeeyyyyyy

noey: what? fuck, what the fuck is wrong with you?

me: green minded people are the beaches.

noey: yuck irin fucking green minded huh

heng: fuck you both with love :)

noey: we're 4 here okay. So fuck us all with love.

I just laughed in this convo. And today is the day that i'm gonna meet my wife. Or let's say, future wife. Fuck.

" Freen? " My mom called.

" Yea? "

" Wear a formal attire, we're gonna go to the restaurant for the meet up. " She said, i just sighed and nodded. She leave me and i just finished washing myself. I picked an attire. It's a.. black chaleco? With gray checkered suit. I'm not into dress and slits. Never. And a black pants will do.

I walked downstairs as i unbuttoned my suit

I walked downstairs as i unbuttoned my suit. I saw my father waiting for me on the couch.

" Hey dad, ahm.. shall we? " I asked. I'm really not into this.

" c'mon, your mom is waiting in the car. " He said and stood up. We walked towards the car and get inside of it. It was a 50 mins ride before we reach the restau.

When we reached the restaurant, I got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. A waitress approached me and asked

"Mr and Ms. Chankimha?" She asked.

"I'm alone, aren't I? Of course I'm the child." I said and turned my eyes to the woman. Get used to it, this is how I am with other people.

"S-sorry, let's go this way. " she said and I just followed her. When we landed at the reserved table, my body stiffened as if I had been doused with cold water. I saw.... Becky??? In the chair???? When she looked at me, the surprise was also evident on his face.

"d-dad? W-what's the name of the one I'm going to marry?" I stuttered asking dad who had just arrived behind me.

" by the way, yes, I forgot. The woman's name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong," he said, feeling like I was about to pass out from so much embarrassment.

"YOU????" Becky and I shouted at the same time.

"dad I don't want. no. I don't want." I said while preparing myself to leave, but mom pulled me.

"Sit. Sit Freen." She said.

"mom, I don't want to." I repeated.

"Freen Sarocha sit down." She repeated.

"Mom, you don't understand!! I have to leave. It's not possible." I whispered.

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha, follow what I say. When I say sit, sit." said mom and looked at me.

I haven't done anything and I know that I really can't do anything. Here it is. I can't escape from it. I really need to face the fact that I'm going to marry someone. And I also have to accept that out of the many people I could have married, Becky was the one my family chose.

" So, the wedding plan? " -dad

" Wedding date? " Mom asked as she gets her notebook and pen.

" I think something, in the middle of the year. " Becky's dad said.

" June? " My dad asked.

" No, July will do. " My mom replied. Dad just nod.

"July??? 25? " Becky's mom suggest.

" why? is there something special in 25? " my mom asked.

" yeah. " -becky's mom

" what? " mom asked.

" the wedding. " becky answered. I almost choke the wine i've been drinking because of that. Funny bitch.

" oh yeah. Let's give it to 25. " Dad answered.

" The reception? Or what kind of party do you like? " Mom asked.

" A church wedding? " dad said.

" too formal. " my mom replied.

" but it's good huh. " Dad argued.

" how about a hotel wedding? or party? " Mom asked ignoring dad's suggestion.

" Yeah, it's good. You becky? Sweetie where do you want? " Becky's dad asked her. I'm just here dead silent. I don't wanna socialize ok.

" A hotel wedding will do. " She replied, looking at me. I just shrugged her and drink my wine.

They talked and talked for hours and also have the urge to laugh with each other????? wow. But i'm still thinking how am i gonna do this. I don't know how to be a grateful wife. One thing is for sure, i'm still not ready to be married. End of discussion.