-19- In the Hospital

[in the hospital]

Freen's pov

It's wednesday, and i'm not feeling well to go to school, i don't want to school today because bruh it's been 2 days, and i'm still overthinking what's happening to becky in the hospital. But i don't want to go?!? But is should. But i don't want to, When i could? Fuck. Imma go. Fine.

I grabbed a white polo and black pants for today, aesthetic bitch.

I grabbed my car keys and walked downstairs, i saw the gang beside the table

I grabbed my car keys and walked downstairs, i saw the gang beside the table. They all looked at me.

" oi? ready for school? " Irin asked.

" does she looks like she's ready? She's obviously not Irin. What the fuck? " Heng answered.

" Not going to school. " I replied.

" why? " Irin asked.

" gonna go to the hospital, where's the hospital becky's confined right now? " I asked. They all looked at me with widened eyes.

" it's not what you think it is, just gonna check up on her because that's the thing Y'ALL want me to do. " I added, emphasizing the word 'y'all'.

" San Lorenz Hospital. Room 13. " Heng replied, still looking at me in shocked.

" Thanks. " I said and ran towards my car. And drove off.

++++++

I was driving when suddenly i passed through a flower shop, would it be good if i buy some flowers? I jumped out of the car and entered the shop. I looked around and there's so many flowers out here. Ofcourse it's a fucking flower shop, what do you expect? I'm finding a good flowers, when suddenly a bunch of flower caught my attention, it's... tulips.