-34- A Decision

[A decision]

Freen's pov

5 days later... 

It's been 5 days and i can't help but to stay unmotivated in every single day of everything, knowing the fact that Becky and I's relationship got an uncountable mess. Waking up right now, I felt heavy. I stood up and went outside and got down the kitchen. I spotted Becky in the kitchen, probably cooking something for us-oh, no. For herself only. I walked towards her and was about to hug her from behind but she walked away as if she felt my presence closer to her. 

I just sighed and went upstairs again, this fucking drained me. i washed myself up and wore my uniform, buttoning it, i went down again and look for becky, just to find out that she already leaves. I went out, hopped into my car and just shrugged it. 

This is always the set up, since that day. That fucking day that i knew from the very start was going to break everything that i had, will get everything i got, and will burn everything i made. 

I went down the car and entered the school gate. With tired eyes and face, I walked inside the classroom and there she was, talking with some random guy that i don't even know. My heart sank. Why does everything need to be seen by me? I shrugged it and sat down in my chair and let things pass through me. 

+++ 

It's breaktime, I stood up and looked around hoping that I could see Becky but yeah, there she is. Going with this random guy that she talked with earlier. I watched them walk away while laughing. I bowed down my head and wondered.. 

Is she happy without me? 

Is she happy that she's hurting me? 

Is she happy that she's succeeding? 

Is she happy that her plan does its own? 

Is she happy that she doesn't have me? 

I know i promised that i'm going to pursue her right? But... I'm having a hard time. 

+++ 

" Freen. " My head snapped out when i heard someone call my name, I looked up and i saw Becky. I fixed myself before I answered. 

" Yeah, why? do you need anything? " i asked attentively. 

" The Professor said i should give this to you, The attendance sheet, you're going to list the attendees for tomorrow's Activity. " She said coldly. OUCH THE FUCK. 

" Why me? You're the secretary right? aren't you? Why should do it- " 

" I can't go tomorrow because i have other things to do, Another one I have to accompany Bright to buy for her sister's birthday for the next day. " She cut me. 

" Oh, but- " 

" Could you just agree? I don't have any time to talk about this. " She added. 

" Yeah, sure. Let me have it. " I said and she gave it to me and walked away, but before she went far, I don't know but my mouth moved on its own. 

" Becky? " 

" Yes? " 

" Are you free later? " I suddenly asked, not looking up to her.