-25- Welcome back party (pt. 2)

(welcome back party pt. 2)

Becky's pov

We're in the car now and he's driving. The venue is far away, because we've already reached 1 hour, and then there's still traffic. Fuck.

"You can sleep first, I'll just wake you up." Freen said while we were in the middle of traffic. I nodded and started to sleep.

+++

freen's pov

The traffic also took 30 minutes, I let Becky sleep first, rather than having her wait for a long time.

I am driving and i turn the music on, for her to sleep more.

I met you in the dark, you lift me up
You made me feel as though, i was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when you throwin' up

I sang softly as i'm glancing to her, she's still sleeping, until i finished the song she still asleep. We reached the destination and went down from the car.

I walked to the other side of the car to wake becky up.

" Hey, wake up, we're here. " I told you i'm not gonna lift her up, i'm not her lover.

" What time is it? " She whispered.

" 8:30 pm, c'mon. " She went down and stood up, she fixed her hair and dress, she's having a hard time. I went towards her and fixed the strands of her hair.

" There. It's already fixed. Let's go. " I said and pulled her. We entered the venue and i looked around, i saw Noey, Nam, Irin and Heng standing around the small table that i assumed OUR table. I walked towards them with becky and greeted them.

" zup. "

" Zuuupp meeeen, the party already started, where have you two been? " Noey asked as she gave me a bro-hug.

" Traffic, we've been in 2 hours ride, fuck it. " I mumbled the last part.

" Well, Beckyyyyy, you're really pretty tonighttt, simple but elegantttt. " Nam complimented her.

" Thank you, same to all of you, y'all looks so expensive in your attires. " She said, but i know she's not convinced that she's really pretty, cause she's showing a fake smile. .

" Well, let's have fun- "

" HI GUYSSSSSS. " someone yelled that make Heng's sentence cut. We all looked and saw Baitoey. She's hereeee, finally.

" hi nam- Freen??!! BESTIEEEEE. " She greeted me and ran towards me, She hugged me as if there's no tomorrow.

" heyyy, i miss youuuuu. " She added.

" I miss you too, how have you been? " I asked.

" I'm really fine perfectly, i heard you're already married with who? " She asked, that makes my smile fade. She looked at becky and i know she's going to ask about her-

" Is it her??? Hi little girl. You're so cuteeeee. " She complimented becky. Becky flinched a bit and wrapped her arms around my arm, i don't know if she's just afraid, but she looks like a child meeting a different person.

" Awww, so cute. No need to flinch, i'm toey, freen's bestfriend. I'm not a bad girl. " Toey said and offered her hand.  The gang acted that they're throwing up on what they just heard.

" Fuck it guys, just agree for once. " Toey said.

" Fine. " They all said.

" I miss thisssss. We're gonna talk again later, just need to finish things, enjoy the party, nice to meet you beckyyyy. " Toey said and say goodbye to us.