-22- Fight against someone?

[fight against someone?]

Becky's pov

I woke up feeling heavy, i looked around and all i can see is a light green painted wall.

" Freen? " She's the one i've been looking for, she's not around.

" yes baby? " i heard someone talk from the restroom. I blushed madly because of what i heard. She went out and looked at me.

" Did you just call- "

" No. I didn't. Don't put your expectations up high. " She replied, Ouch. I nodded. She's getting back in her bitchy attitude.

" Gonna go. " She said and grabbed her bag.

" You're not gonna take me with you? " I asked.

" No. I need to go somewhere, you can handle yourself aren't you? " She replied buttoning her coat.

" y- yeah sure. " I responded. After buttoning her coat, she sighed looking at me.

" Take care of yourself, it's not my obligation to always look after you. " She said and give my forehead a small peck. She went out the room, and i can't help but smile like an idiot. The pain faded away when she gives me a forehead kiss, it's healing.

++++

Lunch break and i am here at the cafeteria eating my food.

" Hey bb girl. " Someone called me and i saw Nam, with heng and irin.

" Hey guys. "

" How are you? " Heng asked me.

" I'm a bit fine.. but the students are still looking and staring at me. It's awkward. " I replied.

"It's true, She's still being talked about until now." Irin said.

"Oh, people really, they still have a tendency to interfere in the lives of others," Heng said while sitting on the chair in front of me.

"You said it, it's true. You don't know what they want in life, while their own life they can't fix, stupid creatures." Nam responded.

"What about you and Freen? How are you?" Irin suddenly asked.

"huh? ahm.. it's fine." I answered.

"It's okay? That's all? Didn't she do anything to help you at least?" Nam asked with a frown.

" there is, but- "

" but there is a but? " Heng interrupted what I was saying.

"Did she watch over you at the hospital?" Nam asked.

"yes." I answered.

"Did she watch over you at your house?" Heng asked.

"yes."

"Are you taken care of somehow?" Nam asked again.