-14- Prim and Becky's Confrontation

[Prim and Becky's confrontation]

Becky's pov

I'm walking with Freen towards her car and i didn't notice that i was walking towards a pole, i was looking for my book that's why i didn't notice it.

I almost fell into the ditch next to me, when Freen suddenly blocked my forehead with her hand, so that I wouldn't hit the pole.

"Next time be careful, no fools here." She said annoyed. I wish she would have just let me fall into the ditch. We hopped in her car and she started the engine.

++++++++

We walked inside the school and we're just walking like a normal people do, no talking just walking, and i can sense people's eyes are glued in us.

" Don't be such a ugly nerd over there, lift your chin up. " She said lifting my chin up.

" S-sorry. " I replied. And tried to walk while having the chin up. People are now talking behind our backs.

++++++++

I wonder how am i gonna go home today, while i'm closing the locker i feel lonely, i don't feel that i have a wife, because wife takes care and making sure that her wife is safe, but i'm not experiencing it right now. Suddenly someone grabbed my arms and slammed me on the locker and i saw Prim, Fuck-

Att the same time,she grabbed the book I was holding.

"I heard that this book is good, maybe I can borrow it?" She asked.

"Yes, of course." I answered.

"Are you reading such a book?" I asked, because the one she stole from me was my favorite and it's a book of poems.

"Why not? It's news to me because many people have become aware and come to their senses because of this book. I would like to read it to find out if what they are saying is true, but maybe it would be better if the book came from you?" She answered.

"I hope you learn something from that book, but can you just get it from the library? There are many like that?" I responded.

"Oh, never mind, because I thought of something better so I wouldn't forget this book, the one that will make a mark on you as well as me." She answered and slapped the book she was holding at me.

"Oh, maybe that's not enough, in your ambition to snatch Freen from me. Here's one more." and she repeated.

"Does it hurt to be slapped with your own book? I'm sorry, your book is thick, but your face is too thick to grab mine. Maybe you come from a family that likes to hang around, right? Maybe your mother is also a mistress-" I don't know her anymore, and i didn't even let her finish because my mother is being talked about here. I slapped her without realizing it.

" My hand is thicker than a book, Prim, I don't know you, But I have a lot of patience, but never with my mother, especially if she is not involved in what we are talking about. " I stopped.

" YOU'RE A FOOL! " She shouted and started pulling my hair, I fought with her until many people saw us, we struggled with each other.

"WHICH OF THE BOTH OF US IS THE FOOL?! " I shouted.

"YOU!! " she said and continued to hit me.

" I?!? "

"YES!!"

"You rushed here, you were the first to cause trouble, do you think that is the work of an educated person?" I asked.

"Prim, I have a lot of patience, I know how to fight. If you don't want to see that, get out of my way." I said while pushing to get her out of my way. But she didn't leave and started pulling again.

She was stunned and stopped when Freen came.

"Prim? What's going on here?" She asked while holding Prim's arm.

"SHAMELESS YOU ANIMAL!" Prim shouted.

"SHUT UP!" I begged.

" Freen, keep your ex girlfriend away, now pls. " I begged Freen.

" YOU PICKY AND CHOOSY PERSON!! "

" what the hell Prim, that's really embarrassing!! " Freen shouted and pulled Prim away.

wow. what a day...