-37 - Day 3

[Day 3]

Becky's pov

I woke up feeling excited about this day, it's Sunday. I stretches and yawns, ready to make the most of this rest day.

" Today is all about me and having some fun! " i said and went out the bed.

I heads to the kitchen and prepares a delicious breakfast. I made a stack of fluffy pancakes with a side of fresh fruits and a steaming cup of coffee. I enjoyed my breakfast on my cozy balcony, basking in the warm morning sun. I took in the view of the city and feels grateful for this peaceful moment.

" Nothing like a leisurely breakfast to start the day right. " i said.

After breakfast, I decided to pamper myself with a relaxing spa day at home. I set up scented candles, fills my bathtub with warm water, and adds some bath bombs for a luxurious soak.

" Time to unwind and treat myself like a queen. " i said and chuckled.

+++

I emerged from my spa session feeling rejuvenated. I slipped into my favorite comfy clothes and decides to indulge in my hobbies. I grabbed my sketchbook and pencils, ready to let my creativity flow. I spend the noon engrossed in my artwork, sketching beautiful landscapes, colorful flowers, and whimsical characters. I loses track of time, completely absorbed in her creative bubble.

But suddenly, my phone rang. I quickly checked who is it, and it's Bright.

" Hey, Bright! What's up? " i greeted.

" Hey, Becky! I was wondering if you're up for some fun this afternoon. How about we go for a little adventure and roam around the city? " My face lights up with enthusiasm.

" Oh, that sounds amazing! I'd love to explore the city with you, Bright. Count me in! " i said.

" Great! Let's meet up at that new coffee shop downtown. I heard they have the best iced lattes. " He answered.

" I'm always up for a good cup of coffee! I'll see you there in about 30 minutes. " i chuckled and hanged up the phone.

Third person's pov

Becky quickly gets ready, putting on a stylish yet comfortable outfit and grabbing her purse. She heads out of her house excited for an afternoon of adventure with her friend.

+++

Becky walks into the trendy coffee shop and spots Bright sitting at a cozy corner table. She waves and walks over, a big smile on her face.

" Hey, Bright! It's so good to see you. " Becky greeted.

" Likewise, Becky! I'm glad you could make it. I've been looking forward to exploring the city with you. " The boy said.

They both order their favorite iced lattes and sit down, chatting and catching up on each other's lives.

" So, Bright, any specific places you want to check out today? " Becky asked.

" Hmm, how about we start by exploring the local market? They have a wide variety of unique crafts and delicious street food. " The boy replied.

" That sounds like a plan! I've heard great things about the market. Let's go! " Becky replied.

+++

Becky and Bright stroll through the bustling market, taking in the vibrant sights and sounds. They browse through stalls filled with handmade jewelry, colorful fabrics, and aromatic spices.

" Wow, this place is incredible! I can't resist buying a few souvenirs. " Becky said holding a bracelet the she got earlier.

" I knew you'd be tempted. Let's take our time and explore every corner. " Bright laughed and walked.