26 - Becky's suitor

[Becky's suitor]

Becky's pov

" FUCK ITTTT! " my body's electricity is waken up by the yell of Nam.

" The fuck????? " Noey stood up from the floor.

" What the fuck is it???? " Toey added as she sat up from the couch.

" What was the reason????! " Irin asked.

They're all sleeping here in my room??? The fuck? Who told them to go here? It's not bad, it's just they should even tell it to me.

" Arghhhhh! I can't fucking sleep! What was it Nam?! " Heng responded as he stood up beside Noey.

" What was the reason? What was the fucking reason? " I asked calmly, they all shot me with those eyes. I looked around and they're all staring at me in shock, But my eyes darted to that one particular person that's standing and leaning in the doorway.

" Did she just- " -noey

" what the fuckkkk??? " -irin

" Not so innocentttt??? " -toey

" Did she just do itttt??? " - heng

" Yeah, i did? But why did you yell nam? Don't change the topic. " I responded.

" Yeahhh, c'mon whyyy? " - noey

" We're fucking sleeping. Like literally. " Toey agreed.

" I'm finding my necklace and i can't find it, but i just get so yeah. " She said. They all groaned except Freen that is sipping the coffee she's holding. Looking so hot with those bath robes.

" My mind hurts. Stupid cow. " I whispered that thankfully everyone didn't heard. That caused freen to stopped from walking, did she just heard that fucking whisper-

" Want some meds? " She asked.

" For what? " I asked back.

" You just tell that your head hurts. " She replied.

" It's a whisper- "

" But i still heard it, now, you want meds? Sure. Gonna get it. Bye. " She cuts me and walked downstairs, She fucking didn't even let me talk????! I stood up and followed her downstairs.

" Is there any breakfast? " I asked.

" Obviously, none. " She responded, i sighed when i saw her holding a pancake.

" Here's your pancake. " She said and lend me the plate.

" Tell me when you're finished eating. I have your meds. " She said and walked towards the couch and sat there. The gang went down as well, and as usual, running.

" What's for the breakfast?? Woahhhh!! Pancakesss! Let me have itttt. " Heng said and grabbed the plate in front of me, i didn't have any bite?????

They get their forks and was about to eat, when Freen cleared her throat, she's still on the couch. Why they stopped?

Freen stood up and Heng fastly give the plate to Nam, but Nam passed it Toey, until they argued who's gonna hold the plate. Freen walked towards me and stood up behind me.