-21- i declared something

[i declared something]

Becky's pov

I am arranging my needs because it's my release, ughhh thank youuuu, i'm gonna rest now. And i want to run after my lessons.

" Bec? " My brother called me. I hummed in response.

" Later we're gonna go out, you finish preparing your things? " He asked.

" Not yet. " I replied.

" right, gonna get some foods for you, wait for me here. Okay? " He said. I nodded and he went out.

I hope everything is fine, but where is freen?

Freen's pov

I'm walking towards my locker when i saw nam and heng.

" Nam, heng. " I called them and they both looked at me in glare.

" Hey what's wrong? " I asked.

" We don't want to see you, after what you did to becky? " Heng said crossing his arms.

" Still can't get over it? " I replied.

" I don't want your freaking explanation, we don't want to see your face ever again. " Nam said and was about to walk away. Heng blocked her way.

" What? " Nam asked.

" Wait for me. C'mon. " Heng said and pull nam with her. And they both walked away. Leaving me, feeling the fucking guilt again.

I turned around and i saw Prim and the guy walking together, the girls are following them behind. They stopped on their tracks when they saw me. Everytime i saw Prim butterflies filled my stomach, but when i'm looking at her right now, i don't feel any feeling and emotions.

" Oh so this is the girl you're talking about Prim? " The boy asked her.

" Y-yeah. Let's go, Non. Don't mind her. " Prim faked smile and about to grabbed the boy but he didn't let Prim.

" No, look who's jealous between us. Even though she didn't know what's happening, such a fool. " The boy said chuckling.

" I don't care about you or to your girlfriend, Leave the fucking way. " I said and walked away from them. Leaving the girls saying 'ooOooh!'. I walked towards my car and hopped in it, closing the door. I felt like i need to do something? Oh yeah! It's becky's release day. But why am i going? Yeah, i want her back in the house. Noey said i should. Hope everything turns out good.

I drove back to the house and changed into proper attire. A black shirt and gray pants will do. Gonna grab a brown coat also, nice.