-4- stuck with u

[stuck with u]

" Heyyy, calm down, geez. " She said.

" HELP ME TO CALL SECURITY NOWWW, I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME FOR JOKES!! " i said calling from my phone.

" Becky.. " she called me but i don't care.

" Bec?? " She tried again but it doesn't stop me from calling.

" Rebecca. " She called me again and i looked to her.

" What??? " I asked.

" Why are you freaking out? " She asked.

" Why not? Look, we're stuck what if we can't make it outside? And stay here? What do you want me to do?? Be calm, like what you're just doing right now? " I said in panic.

" Even if you tried, they're not gonna hear you. They all go home. " She said in calm.

" Why are you being like that? " I asked.

" What? "

" Why are you so calm? Why are you not freaking out knowing we're both stuck here. Instead you're being relax out there. " I asked.

" Ofcourse not, this won't gonna happen if you don't avoid me. " She answered.

" I'm not avoiding you. " I answered.

" eh? I don't think so, you're the one who closed this door. " She said pointing at the door.

" Because you're going towards me, ofcourse i'm gonna move backwards and- wait, wait- why do i need to explain to you?! " I said, realizing i'm explaining to her.

" What if help me out here, let's think how are we going to get out of here, right? " I said and tried to open the door again.

" aghhh, why? Are you afraid to stay here with me? " She asked, that stopped me from trying to open the door.

" No. I'm not, it's just.. i need to finish some other tasks, and one more thing my family are already looking out for me, yours also for sure. " I explained.

" I think you have phobia to this kinds of places? Being stuck? " She asked.

" Yeah. " I shyly answered.

" Right, just relax, and we're going to find ways how are we going to get out of here, m'kay? " She calms me down.

I just nodded.

" Maybe someone can hear us or offer some help. But, for now, just relax. " She added.

+++++++++

Freen's pov

When i'm trying to call someone's help i saw becky reading some books. I really hate her and to be with her, it's just i need to bare with her because we're both stuck here.

" It's a good thing for you, that you put your attention to other things to stopped you from panicking. " I said, but she didn't answer me.