-13- Deep thoughts with Friends

[Deep thoughts with Friends]

Freen's pov

I'm roaming here in school and i was thinking about how am i gonna make myself with that girl. I don't know, honestly.

I walked towards the garden, it's already time to go home, i didn't know i decided to stop attending to my classes today. I put the place mat at the ground and drop my bag, i texted the gang if they can go.

-conversation-

me: hi guys, come over? here to the garden.

Noey: sure.

heng: on the way, bruh.

nam: gonna go.

irin: already walking, wait for us.

-end of the convo-

I just sat, waiting for them. A minutes later, they arrived.

" Hey thereeeee, Sarochaaaaa " Heng shouted. I stood up and gave Noey a manly hug. We all shifted our position on the mat, i lay my back on the ground. They also did the same.

" So what's the matter? Why did you want us to come? " Heng asked.

" I'm having my thoughts, like, how am i going to survived a married life, i don't even know how to manage on my own. " i replied.

" Ofcourse, so many things are running up in your mind, but you need to just let all the things flow. " Irin responded.

"The breeze here is really nice, isn't it? It's like the wind takes you to a peaceful and quiet place." Noey said.

"We lose our problems when we are here, even for a moment, right?" I added.

"But speaking of wind, when will the wind blow away your love for Prim?" asked Heng with a laugh

"You and Becky are good, I'm rooting for both of you." Noey added.

"I won't love her, Maybe you're forgetting everything by force, there's no truth to it. I only love Prim, I'm only hers. And no one can stop that, not even Becky." I answered.

"You really can't love her? You really don't feel even a little love and pity for her? " Noey asked.

" I don't know, i don't feel any love for her. I didn't even care about her. " I responded.

" Just take it easy, make sure you're not gonna fell in love with her sooner. " Noey answered.

" True, that girl is so kind, beautiful, smart, almost perfect. Everything you needed in a woman all in her. Make sure you're gonna handle it. " Heng added.

" I'm not gonna, maybe she's gonna fall inlove with me instead. " I chuckled.

" Make sure you're gonna make her fall in love with you, Not you, falling inlove with her. " Irin said, and everyone fell in a comfortable silence.

My mind runs out of ideas, i'm thinking about what irin just said. I know i'm not gonna. But that statement bothers me. I'm inlove with Prim and i will never let anyone separates us, even Becky itself.

-------

[yeah, short sorry, i'm just doing some important tasks, but i'm gonna make u all happy for the next chap]