-36- Day 2

Becky's pov 

I was walking downstairs and ready to go to school when i heard someone called my name. 

" Hey Becky, how's it going? " I looked up and it's- you know who she is. It's Freen. 

" Oh, hey Freen. I'm doing alright. What about you? " I asked nonchalantly. 

" Good as well, uh.. I was actually wondering if you're free tonight. I thought maybe we could catch up or do something? " She asked me, head hanging low, scratching her head. 

I sighed and replied, " Freen, I've already told you that I need some space. Can't you respect that? " 

Freen's face falls, a mix of disappointment and longing is what i saw, I guess? That's what all it takes when she talked again. 

" Becky, I'm sorry if I've been too persistent. It's just hard for me to let go. You were such an important part of my life, and I thought maybe we could find our way back to each other. I'm doing almost everything, y'know? " She stated. 

I tiredly turned to her and said, " Freen, I understand that it's difficult. We shared some beautiful moments together, but we also had our fair share of challenges. We can't ignore the reasons why we cooled off It's important for us to focus on our own paths and find happiness separately. " 

Freen's eyes well up with tears, as she still struggles to accept the reality when basically she's the main reason why we're in this phase. 

" I can't help but wonder if we made a mistake, if I let go of something truly special. I still have feelings for you, Becky. It's hard to move on when my heart keeps pulling me back to you- " 

" But live your life just like what we are before, Don't care about me, Enjoy your life, I understand the pain of letting go. But sometimes, we have to make difficult choices for our own growth and well-being. We both deserve to find happiness, even if it means going our separate ways. " I cut her words. 

As I turned to leave for school, Freen's voice trembles with doubt.

" Becky, wait... " 

I turned back briefly and answer her, " and another thing, i know it's hard to let go cause we live under the same roof, don't worry, just few more months and moving on were now going to be easy for you. " 

Freen tried to walked towards me and she hold my hand, but i pulled away slowly. 

" Freen, I need to go to class. We can talk later, okay? I'll tell you, if i'm free. " 

Without waiting for a response, I walked away, leaving Freen standing there, doubting herself.

Freen's pov 

My inner monologue begins as I watches Becky disappear from ny sight. 

Did I make the right decision? Should I have fought harder for us? Maybe I'm letting go of something truly special. But Becky seemed so certain, so determined to move on. Did I push her away? What if I've made a mistake?

I stood there, lost in my thoughts, uncertain of what the future holds.

Becky's pov 

I walked briskly through the school corridor, a slight frown on my face, thinking about Freen's words earlier.  As I was about to walk in the classroom, I noticed Bright, standing right at the door, He looked at me and fixed his position, And i'm sure He notices my expression. 

" Hey, Becky! I couldn't help but notice that frown. Is everything okay? " He asked. 

" Oh, hey, I'm just dealing with some stuff. It's about Freen. " I confessed.