21

“Eish,” he whispered, lifting the duvet to get a full view of his erection, as soon as Kgomotso left the bedroom.

He watched her get dressed, teasing him as she slowly pulled on her black lacy thong and a matching bra that moulded her breasts to look irresistible. The slight jiggle of her ass begged for his touch as she paraded between the wardrobe and mirror, trying on different outfits. He was left mesmerised when she chose a rouge skirt with a slit, which had to come with a hazardous warning because she was bound to break necks, starting with him.     

After last night his penis was still firm and upright, waiting to receive the attention it craved right in the centre of her thighs. Thinking of her thighs or any part of her desirable body stoked the desire that never ceased, it came crawling even at the mention of her name. He was a man and not a saint and her punishment was worse than everything God ever did in the Old Testament    

“Fucking blue balls,” he murmured, getting out of bed and taking steady steps to the bathroom. Standing in the middle he could touch everything all at once because it was so small compared to the space he was used to, but there was something comforting about being in her space. It welcomed him with a big hug from the moment he stepped through the door and encapsulated the same feeling of complete contentment he felt whenever he was at his grandmother’s house.  

He opened the cabinet and pulled out the tub of Vaseline on the top shelf after rinsing his mouth with Listerine. It was a clutter of face creams, lotions and make-up products, which all seemed to look the same. He laughed when he saw a pink dildo that glowed in the dark because Anesu couldn’t picture Kgomotso using it, she was too timid the first time they slept together and didn’t seem adventurous enough to try sex toys.

Anesu got undressed and sat on the toilet, placing a towel on his thighs and rubbed a generous amount of Vaseline on his penis. The gentle stimulation already had his head glistening with pre-cum, he spread the slick wetness over the surface and closed his eyes as he imagined Kgomotso’s mouth enclosed around his girth. And the thought of her tongue tasting him made him shudder and he fell back, tilting his pelvis forward.  

He tightened his grip when his strokes moved towards his body and loosened it when his strokes moved away and repeating the motion led to a heart stopping build up. He slowed down as he was about to cum and squeezed his penis just below the head, using his thumb and forefinger to apply the pressure.

“Fuck!” he hissed at the slight tremble of his legs and slowly started stroking again, twisting his strokes from the bottom to the tip as he moved his hips in time with his hand.

He was deep in her mouth, touching the back of her throat with each thrust and his whole body felt electric.

He was climbing higher again and this time he was ready to soar and reach for the stars forming behind his eyelids. He held his penis against his stomach and stroked the underside of his shaft at a hurried pace, while his other hand gently pulled and caressed his scrotum, his breathing became ragged and his moans got louder and for a moment he forgot that Kgomotso might hear him cause this place was way too small and the walls were thin.

He pressed down on his perineum and the first load shot out, leaving him gasping for air and everything was blurry for a split second as his heartbeat echoed in his ears.

“Shit!”

He didn’t stop shaking when the second load hit his stomach and his arm, and he was certain he heard angels singing somewhere because what he just experienced was not of this world. The rest of his semen landed on the towel with a few sputters on the floor. He couldn’t move and his eyes were still closed with the image of Kgomotso floating freely in his head, next time he needed to think of something dry and boring like the desert, he’ll be safe that way.

After several calming breaths his heart rate slowed down and life flowed back into his limbs and they had feeling again. With his adrenaline worn off the scent of Kgomotso’s perfume snapped Anesu out of his blissful trance and she seemed to be caught up in the same trance when their eyes met. She gasped and became fidgety, like standing still was suddenly a chore she wasn’t willing to do.

He smirked not even worried that she saw him getting busy with a hand job.