25

It was Christmas Eve and Kgomotso was excited about going home and escaping the never-ending drama in Joburg. She planned to stay until the 30th and enjoy some pampering from ausi Daphne, looking at her Celine suitcase she was confident she packed enough clothes to have viable options. Her toiletries were already sorted but she couldn’t shake the nagging feeling of forgetting something. She wanted to leave early and arrive in time to help ausi Daphne prepare for tomorrow’s feast, everything needed to be perfect since Anesu would be joining them.

She was nervous about tomorrow because her father could be tough and wasn’t shy to let his protective streak out and it became worse after her break-up with Xola, which was another reason she never dated. She wasn’t too worried about ausi Daphne, Anesu’s charm was enough to win her over.

The complex was fairly empty with most of her neighbours’ back in the different parts of the country they call home for the holidays because Joburg was a place most people came to hustle, enticed by the glamour attained by an elite few. Even Yolisa was scarce, jumping from one party to the next like some socialite desperate to reclaim her prime.

“Who is it?” she asked, anxiously as the knocking became insistent.

“Anesu.”

Kgomotso’s sigh of relief weakened her knees, being a woman already made her susceptible to the danger awaiting on the other side of that door and living alone meant that she wasn’t safe from that danger.

She unlocked the door and found Anesu standing on her doorstep with a long vase filled with a dozen tulips. This was a first and she sure hoped it wouldn’t be the last because she’d already written him off as the non-buying-flowers-type.

“Hi.” Her smile was wide, putting her teeth on display.

“Hi, baby.”

He stepped forward with robust confidence and gently grabbed her chin, tilting her lips upwards for a kiss. And in true Anesu fashion it was sensual, arousing and his tongue moved possessively against hers, reminding Kgomotso that he was the only one capable of sating her relentless need.

He reluctantly pulled back at the sound of her urgent moan. “These are for you.”

Whoa! That was quite an entrance, her head was still spinning and she needed to change her underwear.

“Thank you.” She stepped aside, allowing him to come in. “They are beautiful.”

“Do you like them? Since I didn’t know what kind of flowers you like, the lady at the shop suggested tulips.”

“Yes, I like them, its roses I have a problem with.”

He stood in the kitchen with his arms folded across his chest. She loved how his coca brown skin popped against his Riviera polo shirt, bright colours definitely suited him and how he always kept the scent of his cologne subtle, opposed to smelling like he doused himself with the entire bottle. 

“Problem?”

“It’s a long story.” She put the flowers on the counter, admiring them a while longer. “I didn’t expect to see you today.”

“I came to see you off.”

“That’s sweet of you.”

“What can I say? I’m a nice guy.” He smiled.

“Are you still coming tomorrow?”

She needed to make sure he wasn’t going to be a no-show.

“Yes. Raymond needs to know he doesn’t stand a chance.”

“Doesn’t he?” She giggled, flipping her hair out of her face.

“Yes, I knew you were meant for me the moment I laid my eyes on you.”

His intent gaze raised the flush accumulating on her cheeks and she had to look away because she was certain he could read her mind.

He stepped closer and the warmth emanating from his body heightened her heartbeat and strained her breathing.

“What time are you leaving?”

She cleared her throat, lifting her face for their eyes to meet once again. “I was about to go before you got here, I have to see Kamo before I leave.”

“Are you finished packing? I’ll help you get the suitcase in the car.”

“Yeah.”

He followed Kgomotso into her bedroom and his intense stare remained on the big suitcase left open on the bed.

“When are you coming back?” He couldn’t resist asking.

“After two weeks.”

His eyes widened, he wasn’t expecting to be apart from her for that long and the temporary shock was evident on his face.

She bit her lip, suppressing the smile eager to claim her lips. “Don’t look so gloomy, I’ll be back before you know it.”

“You can make it up to me.” He wiggled his eyebrows, making her laugh.

She knew what he was alluding to but wasn’t willing to make it easy on him. “How?”

“I have an idea.” He tugged at the hem of her short dress.

“I’m listening.”

He pulled the zip down and eased the dress off her shoulders, letting it fall at her feet.

“I’m going to be late, Anesu,” she said but made no attempt to stop him.

“I’ll make it worth your while.” He kissed her neck, while squeezing her breast but she pushed his hand away.

“What’s wrong?” He frowned.

“They are a bit sensitive.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No.” She slowly shook her head. “But I’d like for you to get undressed so you can tell me more about your idea.”

His shirt was the first to go and the ripple of his muscles made her stomach clench, he took off his shoes next and unbuttoned his jeans, gradually tugging at the zip and the outline of his erection sprung forward as he pulled his pants down, revealing his athletic legs. He was simply gorgeous.

Kgomotso took off her panties and laid flat on her stomach after pushing the suitcase to the side.

“Come.” She motioned to him when he didn’t immediately join her.

Anesu kneeled behind her, his penis already probing between her thighs. He wrapped his arm around her waist, brushing his finger against her clitoris and let out a sound of approval once his finger was coated in her moisture.

“I like this idea but I want to see more.”

He slightly lifted her and was inside in one swift thrust, she gasped when the second one followed, the third had Kgomotso mumbling his name and she clawed at the duvet when his fourth led to a rapid pace while his finger remained steady on her clit. The stimulation was overwhelming and she didn’t hold back her moans, safe in the knowledge that no-one would hear her.

“Fuck.” He groaned, as her body went rigid, causing her muscles to clamp around his penis. “Relax, baby,” he whispered, kissing the back of her neck. “Relax.”

She sighed, letting go of the duvet and straightened her legs as her body turned limp.

“Did you like my idea?”

“Mmmhh.” She smiled.

He didn’t stop kissing her as he laid next to her, staring into her eyes.

“I think I should show you again, there are a few points I left out.”

She laid on her back and stretched out her arms, moaning as the last of the tingles surged through her body.

“I think I’d like that.”

She pulled him closer for a kiss and he settled between her legs already drawing them apart. She kept her eyes on him as he sank into her, pushing her heels into his backside as his eyes rolled back and he pressed his lips together, stopping a loud groan from tumbling out. 
                                                             *********