35

"Koko! Vula, Baby girl."

"Who is it?" whispered Anesu next to her, eyes still heavy laden from sleep.

It wasn't even 8am yet and Yolisa was already disturbing their peace, banging on Kgomotso's door like there were no neighbours in close proximity. She was audacious enough to act inconsiderate because she knew no-one would confront her lest they end up facing the sharp end of her beloved knife.

Kgomotso couldn't think of a reason why she would ambush them before they even got a chance to brush their teeth, but knowing Yolisa's intrusive nature she's never needed one and that wasn't going to change today.

Kgomotso smoothed out his brows and gently caressed his face. "Go back to sleep," she whispered back.

"Okay, but don't leave me." He draped his leg over hers and held her close, his leg was heavy but for him she would tolerate the discomfort.

Every inch of their naked bodies touched under the soft glare of the rays shooting through the curtains and Kgomotso wanted nothing more than to stay there with him all day. He was extra clingy after yesterday and she was falling deeper each day for him, how could she not?

"Haibo, vuka, Baby girl. I know you're in there because sbari's car is in your parking space. Tloo bule monyako or I will kick it down."

"Is that Yolisa?"

"Yes." Kgomotso sighed.

"She can speak Sesotho?" He was still whispering like Yolisa could hear them all the way from outside.

"Yes, unlike someone I know."

He pinned his red eyes on her and frowned. "Kodwa, baby, mina ke tseba ho khuluma."

"Ha a." She laughed at his lousy attempt. "Ha o tsebe ho bua Sesotho, wena."

"I tried though."

"And I give you an F for the effort."

"But there are other things I can do better." He was quick to remind her.

She put her finger on his lips, stopping him from kissing her. "Don't even think about it, she won't go until I open."

"Shit," he mumbled. "What am I supposed to do with this?" He pointed to his erection.

"You'll think of something, but don't mess up my new towels, asseblief."

She pulled the first dress she laid her eyes on and hurriedly fixed her hair after brushing her teeth.

"I'll behave but can I borrow your phone? I need to make a quick phone call, my battery is flat."

"Who are you calling?" she asked.

"A business associate."

She didn't believe him.

"Speaking of business associates I've made Hazel a partner."

"That's great." He approved.

"You really think so? Because I'm not really sure if I can do this."

"I understand how you're feeling." He held her hand and brushed it against his lips. "But I wouldn't have bought this company if I didn't think you were capable of running it. I believe in you."

"Thank you." She smiled. "My phone is on the nightstand."

Kgomotso rushed to the kitchen once Yolisa started banging on the door again, she had to stop her before their neighbours flocked to the Whatsapp group to complain.