10. Kirk The Slaughtering Tyrant

[Gore Warning]

Third Pov.

While the attack at Fort Argent continued, The Kingsmen were preparing their attack on Fort Argent. "Lt. General Kingsman!" A Kingsmen soldier came bursting into the office where a blonde-haired man sat. Josiah Kingsman, the uncle of John Kingsman.

Ever since Jackson died and John went missing, presumably seized by the T.N.W.L and sent to a P.O.W. camp, Josiah assumed the position as the main chief of The Kingsmen, but all hope was still resting in his heart with the hope that John was still alive. Josiah knew that John is the rightful beneficiary of Jackson's sovereignty, but The Kingsmen need someone that can lead them, and Josiah was the only living Kingsman in the Kingsman family who shares the same experience as Jackson and Josiah. The anger in him was built atop the fear that the T.N.W.L were doing nothing but torturing him in a P.O.W. camp.

"What is it?" Josiah opens up, looking up from his paper to look at the soldier who raised the metallic visor to the girth of the forehead of his helmet revealing his eyes. "You're gonna want to see this." The Kingsmen soldier showed Josiah the screen on a tablet that showed the live feed from a drone above a military base; it was Fort Argent.

"Look at this." The soldier zooms the screen closer, showing Lt. General Hoffman and Kirk having at it. "Is that...a human?" Josiah asks, his eyebrows contorting into a confused expression, his eyes focusing on the scuffle between the two. "Maybe, but it's not just that, there are dead bodies everywhere! The whole place is like an unkept morgue!" The Kingsmen soldier explained, taking back the tablet. "But there is more to this than we think sir." The soldier said, "Explain." Josiah demanded. "Well, we've been doing some investigating around Fort Argent ever since Sir John went missing. There's been talk about a human living in Fort Argent among the anthros." The soldier explained, "What the hell are you talking about?" Josiah sits up from his chair. "It may just be a wild guess, but there's a chance that this human the anthros have living at Fort Argent could be Sir John." The soldier responded. Josiah's eyes went wide with astonishment, "You mean my nephew could still be alive?!" Josiah jumps off the chair, standing on his feet. "Perhaps sir, but we're not so sure, again, we're just taking a wild guess. Not only that, but earlier many of the anthros in Fort Argent just went AWOL. The only ones who stayed were a couple of soldiers." The soldier said, still holding onto the tablet. "Well, we may as well get a division ready to attack. Ever since those bastards took away the last family I had, I have no other hope other than to crush the T.N.W.L and the Furry Nations altogether if I don't find my nephew alive." Josiah said, taking a framed photo of him, a little John, and Jackson.

Josiah stared down at the photo, shedding a tear, the fear of John being dead creeping up his back. "We need to get John back. We need to prepare the Knight Division."

Lauren Pov.

"Kirk!" I scream for his attention, unleashing a vicious roar, and unsheathing my claws while flashing all of my canines.

Kirk slowly turned around, his suit finally burning away entirely from the fireball and the incendiary bullets. The only things that were left behind were his gloves, pants, and his boots. He was left shirtless, leaving him exposing his muscular grey-toned body.

I noticed right away his muscles started to grow a bit bigger after the top half of the suit was burned off. It was as if the suit was suppressing his body.

"You destroyed my base. You killed most of my personnel." I say to him, squinting my eyes into a glare, expressing my rage toward him. "You're not leaving this place alive Kirk," I said to him, feeling my claws sear, glowing red. Kirk didn't say anything other than stand away in the distance, clenching his fists into balled-up fists, attacking me with an evil incensed scowl, and squinting his eyes nearly closed. I could even hear his heavy breathing exasperating from his nostrils all from where I was standing. Suddenly, Kirk started sprinting towards me, and though I expected him to run fast like Superman, he was surprisingly slow; his running was similar to that of a normal human.