1. Don't Go Without A Plan

―Third―

In a hidden underground facility, Dr.Attwell was operating a pair of machines that were helping in putting together the machine that he was building. The machine that the T.N.W.L are trying to destroy. The machine that he'll use to destroy the anthros.

As Dr.Attwell stood behind a large holographic computer and keyboard typing away while the other machines kept helping in creating the machine, Deandra Mullins; the female soldier that Dr.Attwell helped resurrect with cybernetic enhancements, walks into the laboratory underneath  C.D.R.I. "Hello, Dr.Attwell," Deandra said to him. "Hello, my dear. How are you?" Though Dr.Attwell sounded happy to see her, she was of no importance to him as his main goal was to kill John, Ms.Mariss, and the government she works for.

Deandra nodded. "Fantastic, Doc, just fantastic." She said, approaching up behind him, slowly moving to his side. She looked at the holographic monitor for a moment, then moved her eyes to the mechanical arms moving all over, building whatever it was that Dr.Attwell was building.

"So... if you don't mind me asking you, Doc. What the hell are you building down here?" Deandra asks, walking over to the railing and overlooking the strange machine in the small circular space, surrounded by walkways. "I'm glad that you asked, my dear." Dr.Attwell said, still typing codifications into the holographic keyboard, every key glowing whenever he pressed it with just the tip of his finger. "It's a powerful weapon that I will use to destroy the anthros. First starting with Affluence City, and the rest that will follow." He said. "And how the hell did you get the blueprints to create the damn thing? The money? The resources?" Deandra asks, not believing that a human could know to create such a weapon. "I was always very studious when it came to robotics, my dear. As for the latter? Well... you've already met Ms.Marris, and it's the money and resources from the government that she works for―the government that I serve―that gives me what I need to build these things."

Deandra looked somewhat puzzled as she crossed her arms, glancing at Dr.Attwell for a moment and then glancing at the machine. "I'm confused though. You say you hate her and the government she works for, yet you're building a machine that will help them destroy the anthros. I don't get you." Deandra said truthfully.

Dr.Attwell knew that he was only confusing her, and he let out a quiet, deep, sad sigh. He lowered his head as he stopped typing for a moment. "I'm sorry Deandra. You must be confused. Here's the thing: I don't have a choice. At first, it was all about fighting for your country, but now it's fighting for your species. All who have: knowledge; resources; or even weapons that can benefit humanity that can counterattack the innate powers of the anthros must be indoctrinated into the army, no matter what."

Deandra nodded with each thing that Dr.Attwell said. "But now? Now I'm tired of it. Once this machine is complete, I will not only use it to destroy the anthros, I will use it to destroy that pathetic government and Ms.Marris. I'll have that superior-wannabe bitch groveling at my feet for mercy and forgiveness. Then once I am done, I will create a new world order; with me in charge."

"Jesus Christ!" Deandra laughed. "Doc, you sure you're doing okay? You sure a screw isn't loose in your head or somethin'?" Deandra asked, not at all concerned about Dr.Attwell's true intentions, rather she laughed his plans off as him just being an idiot despite his knowledge. "Of course." Dr.Attwell chuckled. "And what about you?" He asked her.

Truthfully, she didn't care about what happened whether the humans won the earth back from the anthros or not. If the anthros do win somehow, then that means the anthros won't care about her. And if that is true, then she'll go on to commit as much murder as she can until she is tracked down and killed. To Deandra, if the humans do lose and there's no possibility of recovering the earth back into the hands of the humans, then she'll just kill and cause as much destruction as she can. But if humans do win, then she'll start her crime ring and rise the ranks through the criminal underworld, and with her cybernetic enhancements, it should be no problem for her.