Volume 5: The Battle Of Castle Evenings

Within the hallowed pages of "Soldiers And Beasts," a tale unfolds, reaching a crescendo in the epic clash known as The Battle of Castle Evenings. The New World Leadership, with their indomitable Spec Ops Division and an army of 90,000 Anthro soldiers, stands poised to reclaim the once-thriving town from the grip of Dr. Attwell's private army.

In this climactic moment, the forces of light and darkness collide, each fueled by their fervent cause, both benevolent and malevolent. Dr. Attwell's private army proves to be a formidable adversary, cunningly orchestrating a battle that will test the limits of valor and resilience.

Amidst the chaos and violence, a unique and remarkable thread weaves through this historical confrontation. For the first time in Anthro and Human history, a remarkable twist emerges - the only known recorded instance of Anthros heroically rescuing humans. In this unprecedented turn of events, the restrictions of companionship and unity blur between Anthros and humans.

Living beings once divided by species, hate, fear, and anger, find themselves fighting shoulder to shoulder, driven by a shared purpose: to defeat Dr.Attwell's private army, to liberate Castle Evenings, and - if the attack on Castle Evenings comes out with the Anthros, the rebels, and the loyalists emerging victorious - Ravenhollow, another town under the control of Dr.Attwells private army.