1. Fort Taurus

—Third— 

After the T.N.W.L moved to Fort Taurus, Josiah, and the Knight Division planned to attack Fort Argent and rescue John. When they got there all they discovered was an empty lot. "What the? Where the hell are they?" Josiah's voice grew angry and loud, "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!" Josiah roared through his helmet, moving his rifle up and about, hoping an anthro would jump out and get shot by a bullet from his rifle. "We don't know sir! We were sure that they were! I don't understand!" A Kingsman said, lowering his rifle as did the other Kingsmen who were just as confused but not as angry as Josiah who was pacing back and forth, fuming, huffing, and puffing mostly.

"Dammit." Josiah raises the visor of his helmet, his eyes nearly turning red from anger. "Still, we shouldn't cry yet, look around you." A Kingsman said, putting a hand on Josiah's shoulder. The entire fort was a wreck. A very gruesome one.

"What the hell happened here?" Josiah was shaken. He was so fixated on John's rescue that he had forgotten to see the blood sprayed all over the walls and the ground. "You think this has something to do with those three?" A Kingsman asked. "Not sure, but it wouldn't matter. Whoever it was that caused this must have given the T.N.W.L a run for their money, otherwise they would have stayed to clean this mess up."

"But... where did they go?" A Kingsman asked. "Can't say where, but god knows damn well that we're going to find where they went and get my nephew back." Every single Kingsmen in the area nodded simultaneously. "This war isn't over just yet. If we're going to put this world back into shape, then we need to get rid of the T.N.W.L, them, and the rest of the Furry Nation's repressive armies of fur-covered animals."

"But sir, how will we find them." Josiah looked down for a moment, his eyes suddenly squinted. "We'll find them. We'll move forward, to the ass end of the world if we have to. I'm not giving up on my nephew. And I'll kill anyone that gets in my way." He raised the rifle to the face of the helmet of one of the Kingsmen, causing them to back away in fear. Every Kingsmen looked shocked at Josiah's behavior but they understood his pain and his fear. He wasn't an evil person, he was just a scared uncle who wanted his nephew back. He made a promise to Jackson that he would watch over John. If John dies, then his promise meant nothing, and he would die with shame knowing he allowed John to die. Dying in a world so cruel, dying in a world controlled by ugly mongrels and monsters who have no room on this earth, is not something I want for him Josiah said to himself. Those damn anthros took everything from us. They took our homes. Our cities. But god forbid I will let them take my nephew away from me. I won't rest until I've killed every single one of those horrid beasts.

Two Weeks Later 

—John—

Two weeks ago we finally arrived at Fort Taurus. It was a very big place—It could have been a lot bigger than Fort Argent. I got settled into a cabin with the other members, and even then I still felt somewhat uncomfortable sleeping in the same place as anthros; I learned to get used to them, but I still couldn't shake off the feeling that it was wrong. Every time that I think about it, it only takes me back to what Hogan said before, there's just too much history between Anthros and Humans. 

The war lasted for 39 years, but if we don't do something to try and stop it then it'll last for a lifetime unless one species gives in or gives out. Sincerely, after what I had seen, I can tell that humans are the ones who will lose. But not if I can help it. It was a very unfair advantage. The anthros had all those cool superpowers, most likely because of the radiation their bodies absorbed from the nuke or because they were animals. At first, I hated anthros, but over time I started to see anthros in a new light. After learning a bit more about the history between the two, it turns out that humans were the ones who wanted to keep anthros in cages, but they wanted to live voluntarily. What could have only ended peacefully ended in divided sections and war. 39 years passed and the war was still going. But it seems that anthros aren't making enemies with humans now. Now they're making enemies with their kind, and the same going down for humans. From the looks of it, the T.N.W.L and I have a common enemy.