6. Arrival On Castle Evenings

Third Pov.

While John, the Spec Ops Division, and the Tank  Army were on their way to Castle Evenings, things were becoming overwrought in Castle Evenings, and Ravenhollow. The private army that Dr.Attwell hired was rounding up humans that were fraternizing with anthros.

These humans were humans who did not think the same as humans who prejudice against anthros and instead wanted to help them, by hiding them from the clutches of the private army. These humans even protested the unjust abuse anthros were forced to endure because of the prejudice of the humans who hated anthros. Still, it all ended with them being gunned down for rejecting the way of the humans who hated anthros.

The private army dispatched soldiers to search the rest of Castle Evenings, intending to interrogate every human that they anointed as "Anthro-lovers" to tell them where they were hiding the anthros that they were trying to protect - those who didn't confess would be executed.

a Colonel, and a soldier, paced back and forth in front of a crowd that was horizontally aligned as they all stared with fear written in their eyes, observing the movement of the Colonel and the soldier - who held an SOW HNB-P1 assault rifle in his hands - walking in front of them. "Are these all of them? These many humans were helping the anthros escape?" the Colonel asks. "Yes sir, we searched thoroughly all of Castle Evenings for any civilians that were helping the anthros escape. We believe the anthros are hiding either outside of Castle Evenings or they could perhaps still be hiding in Castle Evenings, somewhere we don't know of yet. These are all of the humans we could gather, but we're certain that there is more hiding out there."

The Colonel nods his head slowly, glaring at the humans who were shaken by his vexed gaze. "Very well." The Colonel says. He approaches the humans and asks, "Who here knows where the rest of the anthros and your "friends" are hiding? You will tell me, immediately." he demands, his shaking hand gesturing that he is going to draw his pistol and begin to execute humans who wouldn't cooperate with his demand. None of the humans in the crowd said anything.

The Colonel grew irritated almost immediately. He stood in front of one of the humans and aimed his pistol at her forehead. The woman's face contorted into a fearful countenance, shuddering when the barrel was put up against her forehead. "You will tell me, where the fucking anthros are hiding, now! I will not repeat myself anymore! Speak!" The Colonel ordered - his voice becoming progressively more irate - one more time. When the woman didn't respond, the Colonel soughed and shot her, her body falling to the ground with a loud thud, blood seeping from the bullet hole in her forehead.

The other humans cringed when the bullet rang and her body fell, some of them even began to quietly cry as they all knew what their fate was destined to be.

The Colonel raised his voice. "You all want to die for creatures who will abandon you once they are freed and return to their civilization with the rest of their kind? What will you do once they imprison you despite your efforts to have them freed? What will you do then? I ask you this - what will you do?" The Colonel asks, his voice deafening as thunder as he paced back and forth, being followed by the soldier who synced with his movements.

"Oh? Could it be that none of you do not know?" The Colonel asks, giving the humans a contrived look of surprise. The Colonel sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "People, please, I want you all to be on my side on this. I do not - and I repeat - I do not wish to kill any more of you. We may hold different beliefs, but we are all human beings here. You don't have to die for monstrosities like Anthros. All I need is your partnership, and you will all be freed. You will be allowed to go on your way, but we cannot let you until you tell us where it is that you have hidden the anthros."

The humans who have been gathered did not respond, regardless of whether they knew their fate was already sealed. They didn't know - or perhaps they did but didn't want to confront the reality - but the Colonel was only lying to them.