Volume 3: Affluence City

(Not even bothered to write these little messages at this time. I may as well say it. I only plan to write these if there is something important that I have to say, I guess.)

Name: Hogan Waterman
Species: Komodo Dragon
Age: 22
Height: 6'11
Rank: Squad Leader

Name: Hogan WatermanSpecies: Komodo DragonAge: 22Height: 6'11Rank: Squad Leader

Quick Bio: Hogan rarely ever had friends in school. He hardly ever even knew what parental affection was. He hardly ever spent time with anyone in his family. With no other option left, he decided to join the army. He knew he would see some bad stuff out on the battlefield, but it was better than being stuck in a house where you're constantly neglected and ignored. All he wanted was a friend he could talk to, maybe even more. After knowing that John isn't like most humans, he learns that not all humans are evil, and supports the idea of humans and anthros coexisting once more, wanting to move on from this war once and for all.

Name: Dario Peters
Species: Lynx
Age: 19
Height: 6'7
Rank: Squad Member

Quick Bio: When the chance came, he enlisted himself in the army and finally got to work with the guns he loves the most, but most importantly, he got to make friends, similar to Hogan

Quick Bio: When the chance came, he enlisted himself in the army and finally got to work with the guns he loves the most, but most importantly, he got to make friends, similar to Hogan. To Dario, it no longer matters if they were human or not, now that he knows that not all humans are bad as the anti-human propaganda makes them out to be.

Name: Sable Truman
Species: Gray Wolf
Age: 21
Height: 7'6
Rank: Squad Member

Name: Sable TrumanSpecies: Gray WolfAge: 21Height: 7'6Rank: Squad Member

Quick Bio: Sable held no grudge against humans at all. He was just following Lt. General Hoffman's orders. When he and the other two were assigned to watch over John he only did it because they were direct orders from Lt. General Hoffman, and even if he was human, it didn't matter. All that mattered was doing what he was told. Sable unknowingly saved what he will consider not his mortal enemy, but his friend.

—Soldiers And Beasts: Volume 3 lore—

After moving from Fort Argent to Fort Taurus, things are far from calm. The T.N.W.L now faces a new enemy aside from the F.N.R.C and the humans. C.D.R.I From the information that Lt. General Hoffman and John gathered from Kirk, C.D.R.I is a facility that researches, tests, and uses cybernetics to weaponize modern weapons and even creates cyborgs out of living humans or dead humans (Kirk being an example).

While the T.N.W.L try to come up with a plan to infiltrate and kill Dr.Attwell and destroy C.D.R.I, John, the Spec Ops Division and the other three members enjoy Affluence city and try to be more than just soldiers.