mele lua

"You're certain?"

The guard shivered under the Queens harsh glare, "Y-yes your Grace. All the reports have said the same thing."

Alicent tried to keep her cool. This was NOT good.

"Thank you, Ser." She said letting out a breath. "Be sure the King hears no word of this, I will be the-"

Alicent was cut off when the door connecting her chambers to Viserys' opened. "Hears no word of what?" He wasn't looking at her, his question was directed at the guard.

Alicent paled. This was really not good.

The guard spoke out. "There have been multiple confirmed reports of a girl in Flea Bottom last evening, your Grace. A girl with hair of silver proclaiming to be the daughter of Saera Targaryen. This girl, who called herself Selaena, bought out an entire food cart and fed all those who approached, your Grace."

Viserys' face held no emotion, Alicent hadn't seen this before, and wasn't sure what to think.

"Was this girl apprehended?"

The guard shook his head. "No, your Grace. She had an accomplice who was quick to lead an escape when we arrived to the scene."

Viserys sighed. He had seen something like this in a dream once. Vaguely. Yet it seemed to good to be true.

He was about to dismiss the guard when Otto Hightower came into the room unannounced.

"Pardon me, Ser Otto. Cant you see we are in the middle of something." Viserys scoffed.

Otto resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the King. "My apologies, your Grace. I have urgent news."

Viserys motioned for him to continue. "Sightings of a dragon, larger than Vhagar have been made around Dragonstone."

Viserys glanced around at the three people in the room. This could not be a coincidence. He turned to Otto, "Set sail for Dragonstone, a royal summon of this girl, Selaena, will be made."

Otto looked flabbergasted. Being sent right to where the huge beast was? Into the whore's den? "You cannot be certain this girl exists, let alone is on Dragonstone, your Grace. The Prince and Princess could have gained another dragon?" He tried weakly.

"Nonsense. A dragon of that calibre you speak of does not appear overnight. The girl is there, and I will speak with her." Viserys said, making it clear there was no room for argument.

After that he left the room, and Alicent and Otto were left on their own.

"What have you done, Alicent?" Otto scolded.

The Queen flinched.

"Everything is in jeopardy now! I will go to Dragonstone, and the death of this Selaena will be all but an accident on our journey to the capital. Then all will be right."

Alicent left her chambers, she couldn't bear to be in there any longer. Much less with her father.

She found herself at Helaena's chambers, where herself and the babes will sleep once they are born.

Sweet Helaena, heavily pregnant with twins the Maester believes, as she is carrying very heavy.

"Hello Mother." The girl replied dreamily as Alicent sat beside her.

She was stitching a type of spider, one she has rambled about before Alicent was sure, but she didn't overly care.

Helaena was an escape from all the men surrounding her. Oh how naive Helaena was, and how Alicent ruined her.

As Alicent was lost in her thoughts, as per usual being with Helaena, her daughter mumbled out something incoherent.

"Sorry, dear what was that?"

"Blood of Old runs thick.."

"Pardon?"

Helaena turned to her, with a strange look in her eye.

"The Winds of Change have come, and they will stir.."

"Shh.. Shh.. It's okay.." Alicent said, trying to calm the girl down.

Helaena jerked out of her arms, mumbling the same phrases again.

"Blood of Old runs thick... The Winds of Change have come, and they will stir... blackened green turns red... All will be red..."

in case u lovelies were wondering wtf was going on in the Red Keep, here's a glimpse!

Sweet bb Helaena knows all about what's to come, and she's pumped :)

a REAL update will be hitting soon i promise hopefully this ties you over until then xoxo