Chapter 14

The next morning, Y/N woke up with a raging headache. "...ouch." she said as he held her head, then sat up and grabbed the water set on her night stand.

She woke up later than expected, and hoped that Hop and Marnie would be okay with waiting one more day before heading to Stow on Side. As she reached for her phone next, she heard a knock on the door.

"Can you please go see who that is?" she asked Ninetales.

Her partner went to the door, and opened it as Raihan walked in.

"Hey Princess..." he sighed as he walked up to her.

"Raihan, it's early. Maybe we should talk later?" Y/N groaned, still holding her head.

"Can we talk now? I want to explain myself."

"Raihan..."

"Please Y/N?" he asked, with those damn blue eyes she couldn't resist.

"Fine." she sighed.

As he went to sit on the bed, she took another sip of water and set it down. She wasn't sure what he was going to say, but she was nervous. Who was that girl from last night? And what was she talking about?

Although her feelings were hurt, she knew she couldn't be too upset because she did still have feelings for Leon too. They were not a couple, and were not exclusive. So why was she this upset?

Maybe it was because this situation brought up feelings from her past with Barry? He liked her, and blew her off for another girl, and that hurt her more than anything. The alcohol may have played a part in making her overreact and storm out of the bar like she did. She had to admit, it was a little dramatic.

"Nothing happened between me and that girl. Not recently at least." Raihan started. "We saw her at the bar on Nessa's birthday, and she hung out with us for a bit, but that was it. You can even ask Leon, he stayed at my place that night."

"Nothing recently?" she asked.

"I know her from a few months back. We met at the bar before and well, you know..."

Yeah. She did know. Especially considering how Raihan's reputation was, she knew exactly was he was referring to.

"I haven't talked to her or seen her since, I swear."

"Okay." she said.

"Okay? That's it? You seemed upset last night, and I wanted to make sure we're good."

"Yeah, we're good Raihan."

She kept telling herself that she was just overreacting. They weren't together. She had no reason to get mad. It was strange to her how he felt the need to explain himself this much, it made the whole situation seem even more sketchy, to be honest.

"Alright, well come here." he scooted closer to her, and opened his arms to welcome her in.

She leaned over and gave him a hug, as he pulled her in and kissed her head. She laid in his arms as he held her tight, and it felt nice. At that moment, what happened last night didn't matter, all she wanted to do was be held by him.

Raihan seemed to be telling the truth, so she would let it go. She was still getting to know him and Leon, and did have strong feelings for both of them. The last thing she wanted to do was be a hypocrite, so she tried to forget about the whole thing.

"What do you wanna do today, love? Anything you want." Raihan asked.

"Sleep." Y/N chuckled.

"I told you we should have just stayed in bed last night!" he laughed, as his phone started to ring. "Hold that thought."