This was going to be fun

TRIGGER WARNING,

-DYLANS POV-

I didn't know what to say or do. I just made my girlfriend flinch!

Why the fuck did she flinch? no stop thinking! Help her

"A-Amelia" I tried to say but it came out broken, She slowly moved her arms away from her beautiful face.. "Amelia" I said as I took a small step closer, Watching as her eyes filled with fear. "Amelia.." I said again softly, Her breathing started to pick up.

A memory flashed in my brain

FLASH BACK OF THE LETTER

If Amelia's brain was to show her the flashbacks or memories it could lead to depression episodesif it was flashbacks it could cause a panic attack or anxiety attack

END OF LETTER FLASHBACK

I needed to help her without scaring her! "Amelia.. Please" I said, I didn't know what to say. Her eyes filled with tears.. I watched as one rolled down her cheek! I moved forward again, she tried to walk backwards but bumped into the frame of the bed

"Amelia.. I'm not going to hurt you okay? I promise" I said trying to comfort her. How the fuck could I do this? I overreacted! I was just so fucking worried about her. "Please don't hurt me" She whispered so quietly that I could barely hear it.. My heart dropped, I messed up bad. 

 I walked towards her slowly.. I finally reached her, She looked up at me. Her eyes were filled with tears and her lips were quivering, I wrapped my arms round her which she quickly returned and dug her face into my chest. 

"I'm so sorry, Amelia! I would never hurt you okay? never" I whispered in her ear. she didn't say anything she was just crying.. My eyes teared up as well.. I sat on the bed with her still clung onto me. 

I gently pulled her head away from my chest and brought her head up to look at me "Amelia.. Calm down my love. It's okay, Nobody is going to hurt you. I promise you that okay? I will never let anyone hurt you. Your safe here I promise you.. Even if you don't feel safe, you are" I said as I pecked her lips.

She nodded her head and coughed as she had been crying for while.. I rubbed my hand up and down her back and kept pecking all over her face in an attempt to calm her down, Which it worked. "Amelia" I said as I moved my hand from her back, she gave a small hum in return. 

"I'm sorry.. I know it will take you a while to forgive me and trust me. The only reason I yelled as because.. I have people on my contacts that are dangerous and people I don't ever want u to talk to or answer to, Okay? I'm sorry" I explained, "its okay, I understand" She mumbled.. I could see it in her eyes, She didn't forgive me.

I understood and I wasn't going to constantly say sorry

 Words cant fix anything. I have to prove It!

I kissed her again, she didn't kiss me back at first but then she started to kiss me back and I felt my heart beat faster.

"I really fucking like you Amelia" I said as I stopped kissing her for a moment, She smiled at me "I like you to." She mumbled. 

I smiled

-TIME SKIP 2 HOURS-

"baby, You have to eat" I said

I have trying to get her to eat for an hour! She hadn't eaten today, yet! "no" She whined, I groaned

Shes a fucking brat.