The arcade

TW: TORTURE

-LUKE POV-

I stabbed his thigh, Blood rushed out as he screamed. 

"Shut the fuck up." Enzo said as he punched him. The man tried to get away from us but it was no use, He was tied to the chair. 

"You told the Carlos about our business. Secrets of our business, You were trusted. This is what happens when you fuck up, You do not get second chances." I said.

The Carlos are another one of our rivals. They have tried to take us down in the past, Also kidnapped us a few times. I think the last time they kidnapped us.. Me and Enzo went missing for a year until Dylan finally tracked down where we were.

"I-I'm sorry!" He tried to beg, I smirked. I loved hearing when they begged.

I picked up our sharpest knife, "Any last words?" I asked. "Please-" I slit his throat. He was dead in seconds. 

I took the gloves off my hands, I wasn't trying to get my hands dirty today. "You want to go get food?" Enzo asked, I nodded. 

Me and Enzo walked out of the basement, We had two. One in the office and one in the actual house. It was of course sound proof, and locked. Only me, Enzo and Dylan had the key for it. If the guards wanted to get in they had to ask us.

"I'm going to chance then I'll be ready." Enzo said, "Alright." I replied, Enzo went upstairs to his room. I was about to go to the kitchen but, I saw Amelia on the sofa.

"Amelia?" I called out, She looked up from the floor. Her eyes were red, Either she was high or she had been crying. Her pupils didn't look dilated though.

I walked over to her and sat next to her, "What's wrong?" I asked. 

Me and Amelia have actually been getting closer, I'd say we were.. friends. I guess, I'm not sure yet. We haven't really hung out another to call each other friends but.. We can sit together and talk without it being awkward. 

She shook her head, I nodded. Amelia wasn't a very verbal one, "Fucker. If you stole my fucking Elsa dress, I'm gonna ki-" Enzo stopped yelling when he saw Amelia. 

Amelia was looking at him confused. "Elsa dress?" She asked, Her voice sounding broken. 

Now I am thinking, Where is Dylan? He barely leaves her side.

"what- no, um-" Enzo tried to defend himself. "He has a Elsa dress, Amelia. He wears it sometimes." I exposed him.

Partly wanting to make fun of Enzo, Another part wanting to see Amelia smile.

"hey!" Enzo yelled, Amelia giggled. "fucking bitch." Enzo mumbled under his breathe and threw himself onto the couch across from us.

"Where's Dylan?" Enzo asked, "I thought he was with you?" Amelia asked. We shook our heads, "We thought he was here, with you." I said. 

"I'll message him." Enzo said and pulled out his phone. 

After violently typing on his phone he finally said, "Dylan said, 'I will be home in 3 hours. Tell Amelia to look in her closet, and also.. Enzo. if you keep spam texting me I'm going to chop off your fingers, you fat b-' Enzo stopped reading the text.

Me and Amelia burst out laughing, "You are both bitches." Enzo mumbled. "Amelia, do you want to come with me and Luke? We were going to get food, We can do something else as well." Enzo asked. Amelia gave him a small smile and nodded. 

"Let's go." I said.

-TIME SKIP 20 MINUTES-

"fuck off" Enzo yelled from the backseat, We made him sit in the back seats. like a child, He isn't to happy about that.

"What food do you want?" I asked Amelia, "um.. I don't mind." Amelia said, "Can we get nandos?" Enzo asked from the back seats. I rolled my eyes and nodded. 

I pulled into a Nando's drivethrough. 

We ordered our food and collected it, I passed Amelia her, Grilled chicken burger and a chicken wrap to Enzo. I just got Peri-Peri chicken. 

We all got water with icecubes, We all agreed water with icecubes are the best. It's just better than normal water. "This is so good." Enzo moaned from the back as he bit into his food.

"What the fuck?" Amelia said. "What?" Enzo said with a mouth full of food.

Amelia rolled her eyes and ate some of her food, "Where do you guys want to go after this?" I asked. "The Arcade?" Amelia suggested, "your such a child." Enzo said.

"Says you!" Amelia said as she rolled her eyes.

We went to the arcade after, Enzo was not happy about it but he ended up acting like a toddler around the arcade. 

I sometimes wonder how I ended up with bein friends with him. 

He was my best-friend though, As well as Dylan.

....

Do I hear wedding bells? Just me? Alr.

ANYWAYS ITS GONNA BE LONGER NEXT CHAPTER I JUST GOTTA PLAN IT MORE, THIS WAS ON THE TOP OF MY HEAD AND I WAS ON CALL AND SHE WAS TURNING INTO A ANGRY RUSSIAN EVEN THO SHES BRITISH

like gurl tf, she was telling me to hurry up. like damn

anyways

LOVE YALLL

word count: 857