Lost track of time

-AMELIA POV-

"Do it, Do it!" Cassie chanted, We were all fucked up. I was so drunk, I could barely walk.

I knew I was going to regret it but at this moment, I don't care!

I downed the liquor in the shot glasses. "Whoo!" Luna cheered. I smiled, "Girl. Your phone is going off like crazy." Cassie said.

My heart dropped to my feet, What time is it? 

I quickly grabbed my phone off the counter

2 MISSED CALLS FROM: DYLAN

7 NEW TEXT MESSAGES FROM: DYLAN

Are you okay?

are you safe?

Amelia, fucking reply.

I swear to god.

I won't yell at you, I need to know your okay. 

Stop being a brat and reply, If your looking at these messages and purposely ignoring them, I swear to god. 

Amelia.

The last text was from a minute ago. I looked outside, It was pitch black. I am so fucked.

Is it weird that it's kind of hot how overprotective Dylan is? probably just me, I mean.. I've seen controlling before. He is not like my controlling ex boyfriends.

I shook my thoughts off, I need to get back. Now

"Girls, I gotta go. My boyfriend said that he wanted me back before dark, he is going to be pissed" I said. "controlling?" Cassie asked, I shook my head.

I don't think he is controlling at least, but one of my ex's was extreme controlling. He wouldn't let me do anything without him coming with me.

I still cannot believe I am in a relationship with my fucking kidnapper.

"Okay, I have to go! I will text you guys later." I said, They both said goodbye and hugged me. 

I pretty much ran out of the house, I bumped into a lot of walls though. I needed to reply to Dylan, he was more overprotective ever since I got kidnapped by whatever those guy's name was. 

DYLAN:

ME: im sory, dyan. i lkst trak of time

DYLAN: Are you drunk?

ME: no

DYLAN: Your drunk.

ME: culd nver be me

DYLAN: where the fuck are you, Amelia?

ME: wlking down the stret to te house

He left me on read after that, Wow. I'm a bit offended to be honest, Left me on read. I made a mental note to talk to him about that later.

I reached the gates to the house, I had once again used google maps to get back. It was confusing on how to get to this damn mansion. Still don't understand why he needs a mansion but whatever makes him happy, I guess.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" One of the guards asked, I nodded my head and gave him a smile. He gave me a awkward smile back. He opened the gates allowing me to enter the property, I walked into the gates and said goodbye.

I confidently walked into the house, That was until I saw Dylan standing right by the door. He looked pissed but at the same time very amused.

I tripped over the air, Dylan quickly wrapped his hands around my waist. He muttered something under his breathe, He helped me stand straight. 

"Your drunk." He said, "nope." I denied.

"oh, really?" He asked with a smirk, I nodded. "You smell like liquor, My love." He said. I rolled my eyes, "Don't roll those eyes at me." He said.

I was to tired to fight with him, I wanted to see what he would do if I rolled my eyes again at him. I'll do that tomorrow, I just wanted to lay in bed with my kidnapper boyfriend.

"bed" I said, He chuckled. "we're talking about this tomorrow, My love." He said. I nodded my head, Not knowing what he said. Everything was starting to sound like muffled. 

He picked me up and walked up the stairs, He brought me to his bedroom. "can you change yourself or do you want help?" He asked, "help" I said. He nodded his head, He walked over to his closet and picked out a hoodie for me to wear.

It was kind of cold tonight, "arms up." He said. 

I put my arms up, He lifted whatever the fuck I was wearing over my head. I was to tired to care what he could see right now, I closed my eyes for a moment. 

I opened them again, Dylan was staring at me like he wanted to eat me. Like a Lion or something, I debated actually saying that.

"what?" I asked, He shook his head with a grin visible on his face. "you are looking at me like you want to like eat me for breakfast or something." I said, He smirked.

"I do, my love." He whispered in my ear and put his hoodie over my head, I was confused for a moment until..

oh.

I blushed and put my thighs together, He chuckled. I guess he saw my actions, "Sit here and don't lay down. Do not move" He said, I nodded my head. 

He went out of the room and came back, He had a glass of water and tablets and a bowl in his hand. He put the tablets and bowl on the nightstand. 

He came to my side and lifted the glass of water to my face, "drink." He said. I sipped some water, He shook his head. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes and drank more, He smiled in approval and put the glass down next to me after I was done.

He sat next to me in the bed and pulled my head to his chest, "Sleep, My love." He said. 

I didn't waste anytime before I shut my eyes, I started to fall into a deep sleep.

I felt safe in Dylan's arms, It was like nobody could reach me. He was the person that would fight all my monsters away, He was just a different person compared to all my ex's. I want to say that i love him but I'm scared to tell him.

What if he doesn't love me back? I'll look like a fool

I shook the bad thoughts away and shut my eyes and started to think of happy memories with Dylan, We have known each other for about 4 months. 

....

OKAY CAN SOMEONE PLS LET ME KNOW IF THEY HAVE ALREADY SAID 'I LOVE U' TO EACHOTHER?

BC I FORGOT- AND I WENT THROUGH ALL THE CHAPTERS BUT IM BLIND SO-

YEAH PLS SOMEONE LET ME KNOW IF THEY ALREADY SAID IT

IF THEY DID I'LL CHANGE THE WORDS ON THIS CHAPTER BC MY DUMBASS CANT REMEBER MY OWN AGE SO YEAH

word count: 1064