Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Su Yu broke through.

    Wei Zhao was shocked.

    Yan Yan was wielding dozens of sword qi to clean the chicken coop for Su Yu. But at this moment, his sword qi swayed, almost cutting the little rooster in half.

    The two senior brothers were shocked, and looked at Su Yu, who had a ruddy face and stars in his eyes.

    Breakthrough... Over the

    past few years, they have been ridiculed by outsiders for having a "incompetent" and eccentric Qi refining senior sister. For this reason, they have fought with outsiders countless times and forced them to apologize. But she was uncertain, and regarded them as a thorn in the eyes of all the juniors and sisters.

    They all hoped that one day she would recover after waking up, and everything was just a dream. But year after year, day by day, the situation is only getting worse.

    The master and senior brothers looked through ancient books and went to dangerous secret places, but they couldn't find a way to solve her cultivation problems.

    "Sixth level of Qi refining?"

    Wei Zhao was so excited that he forgot to call his senior sister, and almost stood up on the wheelchair.

    Yan Yan froze, barely concentrating, and inspected Su Yu who was standing with his hands behind his back.

    But looking at it, his voice, which has always been stubborn, was trembling.

    "Sixth floor... no, seventh floor of Qi Refining!"

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows lightly, "Oh, so I'm on the seventh floor."

    Wei Zhao: "!"

    Her tone was flat, with no surprise on her face.

    "What kind of panacea did senior sister refine for herself?" Wei Zhao thought of how powerful she was now, and vaguely grasped a trace of the truth.

    As a result, Su Yu shook his head, "No. I slept all night, and I broke through when I got up."

    Wei Zhao: "...!"

    Yan Yan: "..."

    They can cultivate to Foundation Establishment, and their talents are not bad, but they have no experience. After going to the Qi refining period, she has been promoted to two levels in a row. Could it be that her cultivation has stagnated for a long time?

    "Maybe it's because I have worked too much for you recently, and the dantian is tight, hey."

    "???"

    Su Yu looked at the dantian.

    At this moment, the floating Five Elements Pot has been upgraded to a higher level. Not only has the diameter increased by two inches, but even the five-color light has become more condensed.

    It seems that the more she cooks, the higher her cultivation.

    Su Yu thought about it, and waved his hands at the two shocked juniors.

    "Small things, don't worry about it. But you have to speed up your cultivation, otherwise, when you get to Dabi, my cultivation level will be higher than yours."

    Su Yu turned to look at the chicken coop, took a closer look, and saw that the coop was clean and free of filth. Although the chickens were trembling a little, they were still fat, and they nodded in satisfaction.