Chapter 103

Chapter 103 Did You Cook Today?

    Ascension Memorial Island.

    Su Yu stopped in doubt and sniffed.

    "No, Second Senior Sister, there is no burnt smell."

    "It must be the scorched earth left over from the past few days."

    Everyone at Zhiqiong Peak sniffed it and said no.

    "Maybe I opened a caramel-flavored Jasper Turtle Monument."

    "..."

    Su Yu pressed his eyebrows.

    Beef tendon is a special ingredient.

    The proportion of collagen is very high. If it is burnt and burnt, it will have a more pungent taste than other lean meats and fats.

    But she ate the tip of the last egg cone, wiped her hands, and the burnt smell dissipated, as if it had never been there.

    Su Yu glanced at the deep pit in front of him, and looked up at the sky.

    The masters and apprentices of Zhiqiong Peak also immediately did the same with her.

    But nothing was found, the sky was cloudless and there was a slight breeze.

    Looking at it, everyone couldn't help being sad.

    Brother's phone line really didn't hang down at all.

    As a master, Taoist Mu quickly calmed down, "Maybe he's stuck."

    Is it okay if Feisheng gets stuck?

    The expressions of all the disciples twitched.

    "Maybe I'm looking for a place to live."

    "That's right. Senior brother has only been flying for a few days, so I don't know if the room in the fairy world is tight. Whether you have a small courtyard or not, and whether you have three people."

    "I have to stay in a hotel for the first few days. "

    Su Yu was instantly led astray by them.

    Already thinking about the three meals of the inn.

    When she came back to her senses, she couldn't laugh or cry, "Okay, go to WIFI, cough, burn incense." There is

    a fairy statue.

    The second is incense.

    Immortal mansion.

    Xiao Muge stopped the Jade Turtle from making a sound.

    Jasper Turtle covered her small mouth and pricked up her ears.

    "What did you hear?"

    "Mr. Dao, I heard a clicking sound. It was the sound of your master biting me."

    "..."

    Xiao Muge lowered his head, looked at the dragon tendons sewn together in his hands, and stood up.

    it works.

    "Does that jiao have any brothers?" The

    heinous sin jiao didn't know what was going to happen, until he saw a black robe with silver and gold patterns hooked on the hem, he heard a nightmare-like voice.

    "You still have nine elder brothers who are in the underworld day by day?"

    Sin Jiao: "...wait a minute."