Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Zhiqiongfeng... rolled out of everyone's field of vision.

    The gold of the five elements condensed by Elder Hong attacked the talisman spear and collapsed and disappeared.

    There were sounds of inhalation from the seats, and then they exploded.

    "Just now, how many monsters were stacked in front of Su Yu? What are those layers called? They say Burger Treasure? What kind of magic weapon is this? It directly eats one of the three or four Nascent Soul attacks! That long The spear is inserted, and it is instantly stagnant..." The

    disciples watching the battle, looking at the projection array, immediately discussed.

    "It's too fierce! Except for the defensive hamburger treasure, they built their foundations one by one with the last layer of sword formulas, piano formulas, and hairpin qi superimposed, connected head to tail, and combined the originally dispersed power of foundation building into one to resist This Nascent Soul completely dragged the spear to death with one blow, and that's the end."

    "Then Su Yu escaped in the end and is still refining the defensive magic weapon. One clam shell can defend against the middle stage of the golden core, and multiple superimposed, I'm afraid they can resist the elder's second spear talisman!"

    Zhi Qiongfeng was so terrifying.

    They had already seen that these disciples were far superior to ordinary foundation building and could compete with Jindan when they saw the gust of wind demon bird at Zhiqiongfeng.

    But who knew, they could still resist Yuanying's blow.

    They are the foundation.

    "Which rank is Zhiqiong Peak like this? It must be better than the first peak." The

    first peak did not hurt the elder in red, but was broken by the elder's talisman, and all six were eliminated.

    Although Zhiqiongfeng didn't hurt the elder, all six of them were saved and fled quickly.

    "Even if they are captured by Elder Hong again, they will last longer than the first peak. I just don't know if the evaluation obtained by Zhiqiong Peak will be better than Chen Shuxin's blow to break through the Nascent Soul."

    "Since they used hamburgers From the section on Bao, it is not an exaggeration to say that Zhiqiong Peak is the number one, defense and escape, the means are excellent! But in the section on attack, Chen Shuxin is number one!"

    Several peak masters were also discussing in low voices.

    "Indeed, Chen Shuxin broke the elder's spirit, and the elder's clothes were torn. Overall, he is number one."

    But as soon as they finished speaking, they paused.

    I saw Hong Lao standing in the projection array, his forehead was beating, and he was about to shrink into an inch. When he chased to Qiongfeng, he stepped out with his right foot, but heard a puff.

    A lump of mud-shaped strange medicine under his feet was trampled, and the mud marks exploded.

    Mr. Hong was so disgusted that he lifted his foot immediately, and angrily cut off his Gang Qi.

    But as soon as he cut it, a four-clawed silver hairpin hidden in the mud flew out, as if it had been calculated by chance, the sharp claws were hitting his feet that had just dissipated!

    A claw mark was instantly left on his road shoes.

    In an instant, a drop of blood stained out.